This post may contain affiliate links. Read my disclosure policy here.
Ready or not… Christmas is coming!
Can you believe it? Soon we will be singing Christmas carols, decorating our homes and trimming our trees.
This Christmas, instead of sleeping through it all, Olivia and Sophia will be taking in all the sights, sounds – and presents – of Christmas.
Speaking of presents, how is your Christmas shopping going?
Need some shopping ideas? Want to win some great prizes?
Our Christmas Giveaway 2008 is jam packed. (Please scroll down to see our current list of prizes.)
In fact, we have so many giveaways this year, I don’t know how we will cram them all into the month of November. We have more than 25 planned already — and we are adding more! It is craziness!
We will be stuffing the next three weeks FULL of giveaways!
Not only do we have toys, but we also have some fun stuff for you moms.
AND, we also have a new program here at 5 Minutes for Mom this Christmas called Under the Tree .
Under the Tree is about getting some of that Christmas magic (bloggy style!) right to some families who need it!
In addition to providing the fabulous prizes for our readers to win by commenting on the individual reviews, the wonderful companies participating in the Christmas Giveaway 2008 are providing presents to selected families who are in need this Christmas.
If you know a family who will not be able to provide presents for their children this Christmas, click over and read more about Under the Tree and how you can nominate a family in need.
And don’t forget to click over and comment to show your support and enthusiasm for Under the Tree and for the participating companies!
Now, if you’re looking for some great ideas for your Christmas shopping list — and you would you like to win some fun prizes and maybe check off some people on that list, it is time to get started with our Christmas Giveaway 2008!
Post one of our Christmas 2008 buttons and then keep checking back for new contests and keep commenting to win.
Here is how it will work:
- Add a comment on the giveaway you want to enter. PLEASE note: You need to enter each giveaway individually so we know who wants to be entered in what giveaway. So, make sure you click over to each giveaway and leave your comment there.
- Either link back to this post and include a Christmas Giveaway 2008 button in that post or on your sidebar, or link to the individual giveaways you choose to enter. We have a ton of different buttons and styles for you to choose from. Click here to get the button codes. (If you post and include the button, either in your post or on your sidebar, and link back here, you are good for all the giveaways. No more linking required.)
- You may earn additional entries on each giveaway for the following:
1. Subscribe to our Feed
2. Sign up for our Newsletter
If you are already subscribed and are on our newsletter list, you qualify for these two additional entries. Please remember though to leave comments for these additional entries, as your comments are your entries. Comments such as, “I am subscribed” and “I am on the newsletter list” qualify for those entries.
- Comments that we deem in our opinion to be “spam” will be either deleted or disqualified. So please leave meaningful comments to show that you are indeed a real participant who has read the review.
- As always, non bloggers are welcome to participate! We understand you can’t link – but please spread the word to your friends.
- Some giveaways may be open to Canadian shipping addresses. Please check individual giveaways.
- Due to legal restrictions, these giveaways are not available in Arizona or Quebec.
We will begin posting giveaways Thursday, November 6th, 2008 and continue until Tuesday, November 25th, 2008.
Entries for all giveaways will be closed Friday, November 28th at 12pm EST.
Winners will be drawn randomly and we will announce the winners Monday, December 1st. We will email winners at the address accompanying the winning comments.
Please make sure to check our site and your email address to see if you have won a prize. We want to try to ensure that winners receive their prizes in time for the holiday, so we must receive your reply within 5 business days. (If you want your prize to arrive in time — the sooner we hear from you, the better!)
Please see our site’s Terms and Conditions of Use for a complete list of our Contest and Giveaway Rules.
We will add the giveaway links to this post as they are published during the course of the event. Please click on each of the links below and comment on the giveaways you wish to enter:
PLEASE REMEMBER: You need to click over and comment on each giveaway you want to enter. We will be linking to all of the giveaways in this post and we need to know who wants to be entered in WHAT giveaway. Remember you can enter in as many of the giveaways as you want.
We will CLOSE the comments on THIS post so that people do not get confused and comment here to win the prizes. Head over to each giveaway you are interested in and comment at THOSE posts.
- OUR CHRISTMAS GIVEAWAY PRIZES
- Stepping Stone Play Mat from One Step Ahead
- Charlie and Lola Dolls and Sticker Book
- Lola’s Pink Milk Game
- Multiple Moms Rock t-shirt
- 1 Gobblet On the Go game
- Epson Artisan 800 Printer
- $50.00 Gift Certificate toSudz N Bubbles
- Two copies of the 3-Disc standard definition DVD Version of WALL•E
- Mrs. Goodbee Talking Dollhouse
- $100.00 Gift Card to Sears
- Wonder-Full Balm from Mama Mio
- All Star Buddy Plush
- Totem Boys Recycled Construction Set
- Poingo Starter Set
- Custom Photo Jewelry from J Woods
- My Little Pony A Very Minty Christmas DVD
- PS2 Bundle
- Children’s Wall Art
- Wooden Animal Set
- Christmas DVD bundle
- HP Photosmart D5460 Printer
- Skorpies Kids Outdoor Skates
- Hannah Montana and High School Musical DVD Games.
- Groovy Girls Set
- Lands’ End Giveaway
- Stocking Stuffers from PlaySkool/Hasbro
- More Hasbro Toys
- Pulse Kick N’ Go Nitrous Scooter
- Super Toys from Step2
- RUSS stuffed animals
- Hip Tee from PeaceLoveMom
- A Pair of Joe’s Jeans
- 1 Snoozy Dooz from Warm Whiskers
- StukOnYou baby sleepers
- A Special Occasion Dress from A Little Indulgence