Did you make a resolution or goal to start eating healthier this year? These healthy snacks will help you stay on track.
There’s a good reason why so many of us make healthy eating New Year Resolutions. We could start them any day of the year, but it’s so much more motivating to start eating healthier after the culinary adventure we call the holidays.
I first shared these recipes before New Year’s 2017. Now we’re into the second week of 2021, and I figured you might also need some inspiration to mix up some healthy snacks.
During fall and winter, my indulgences in comfort food and holiday treats go into overdrive. So each January, I try to get back to healthier eating again. A New Year reset!
Since I want to focus on eating healthy foods, planning healthy snacks is an important first step. Snacking is my biggest challenge to losing weight. I can’t seem to make it from one meal to the next, and if I don’t plan for healthy snacks, I’ll end up eating straight from a jar of nutella.
If you’re planning to eat better this year, take a look at these healthy snacks for a healthy New Year…
- Vegan Spinach and Artichoke Dip from 5minutesformom.com
- Vegan Spinach Balls from veganfamilyrecipes.com
- Easy Hummus Cucumber Bites from kimscravings.com
- Crunchy Garlic Lentil Snack from foodfitnessfreshair.com
- Apple & Cinnamon Oat Bars from kitchenmason.com
- Tuna Salad Snack Bites from sprinklesomefun.com
- Roasted Chickpeas With Ginger, Spices & Sesame Seeds from melangery.com
- Curry Roasted Cashews from chewoutloud.com
- No Bake Nut & Date Energy Balls from yummyhealthyeasy.com
- Baked Hummus & Feta Cauliflower Bites from cookincanuck.com
- Jalapeno Black Eyed Pea Hummus from kitchentreaty.com
- Easy Healthy Toasted Muesli from asideofsweet.com
- Mint Chocolate Covered Almonds from thefoodcharlatan.com
- Avocado Pomegranate Hummus from mymoderncookery.com
- Grab & Go Dark Chocolate Granola Snack Cups from jessicagavin.com
- Quinoa Crusted Tofu from yummilyyours.com
- Double Chocolate Ginger Energy Bites from betterwithcake.com
- Healthy Brazil Nut Balls from purelytwins.com
- Roasted Black Eyed Peas from spicysouthernkitchen.com
- European Olive Skewers from 5minutesformom.com
These recipes are all easy to make and I selected them because I think you’ll find they taste just as good (if not better) as not-so-healthy snack recipes.
I’m also trying to expand my collection of healthy snacks so if you can recommend other such recipes please share them in the comments!
Share With Your Friends
We’d love, love, love a tweet or a pin… Thanks so much! 🙂