Jenny, 5 Minutes for Mom contributor, shares a look at organizing with Caboodles. This giveaway post is sponsored, but all opinions remain those of the writer.
I remember using Caboodles as a child. I don’t think I ever attended a sleepover without my trusty Caboodle, which housed all of my toiletries. Later, that same caboodle was used to hold school supplies that I used during homework time at home. I loved it’s function and, of course, its style.
Caboodles are still around, but are better than ever. In addition to the classics, Caboodles has added a number of new products to their line.
Their products include:
- Caboodles Classics
- Caboodles Bag sets
- Caboodles It Bags
- Caboodles Ultimate Train Cases
- Caboodles Nail Organization
- Caboodles Specialty Cases
- Crystal Clear Caboodles
- Caboodles Minis
Each Caboodles product has special unique features that make it efficient and stylish. There are so many options for size, style, and color available.
Now you can use caboodles for more than just toiletries. They are great for travel, going to the gym, organizing jewelry or make-up in your bathroom, school supplies, toys, art supplies, and more! They even make great gifts. From coin purses to duffel bags, Caboodles can outfit you and your family with the products you need as the school year begins!
Enter to Win
Caboodles is giving away one of their products to one lucky winner. (US only)
Enter More Back to School 2014 Giveaways
Here’s the list of Back to School 2014 Giveaways we’ve published so far… Check here daily for updates.
- Set of Captain No Beard Books
- Gloves for Every Job – Clean Ones & $75 Walmart Gift Card
- Razor Kick Scooter
- Middle School: The Inside Story
- Carry and Organize Almost Anything with Caboodles
- Truly Scrumptious by Heidi Klum
- Trapper Keeper
- Fellowes Neptune™3 125 Laminator
- Star Wars To-Men and Kendama Pro
- $100 Target Gift Card from SignUpGenius
- Windows Laptop/Tablet & Office 365 Home Edition
- Baby’s Brilliant App – $50 Visa Gift Card
- The Orb Factory Combines Science and Art
- Win a LivingPlug Prize Pack
- Dragon Speech Recognition Software
Back to School Shopping Guide
We’ve pulled together an awesome collection of shopping suggestions to get your kids ready to head back to school… check out our Shopping Guide now!
Disclosure: This is a sponsored post. Written by 5 Minutes for Mom contributor, Jenny Nanninga. Jenny blogs atlivingthesweetstuff.wordpress.com about her home, family (husband and sweet baby girl), being a mom, crafting, cooking, her faith in God, and more.