5 Minutes for Mom contributor, Marya Mesa, is here with a great book suggestion for parents with kids nearing or currently in middle school. In this sponsored giveaway post you have a chance to win a copy of Middle School: The Inside Story.
Do you remember middle school?
Most parents would agree that it was not the best time of their lives. Those years are frequently filled with social awkwardness, frequent bullying, peer pressure and increasing conflicts at home. Worse, children often start keeping their feelings to themselves.
Written by learning styles expert Cynthia Tobias author of The Way They Learn as well as several other parenting books and Sue Acuna, a veteran teacher, you’ll gain many helpful tips to help your middle schooler succeed. Discussion topics include the physical and emotional changes of adolescence, parenting and discipline tips, friendships and school issues.
This looks like an incredibly helpful read for parents of middle school students, possibly even older elementary school kids or high school students, depending on where they are developmentally.
Enter to Win
Would you like to win a copy of Middle School: The Inside Story? Use the form below to enter to win 1 of 5 copies of the book.
Enter More Back to School 2014 Giveaways
Here’s the list of Back to School 2014 Giveaways we’ve published so far… Check here daily for updates.
- Set of Captain No Beard Books
- Gloves for Every Job – Clean Ones & $75 Walmart Gift Card
- Razor Kick Scooter
- Middle School: The Inside Story
- Carry and Organize Almost Anything with Caboodles
- Truly Scrumptious by Heidi Klum
- Trapper Keeper
- Fellowes Neptune™3 125 Laminator
- Star Wars To-Men and Kendama Pro
- $100 Target Gift Card from SignUpGenius
- Windows Laptop/Tablet & Office 365 Home Edition
- Baby’s Brilliant App – $50 Visa Gift Card
- The Orb Factory Combines Science and Art
- Win a LivingPlug Prize Pack
- Dragon Speech Recognition Software
Back to School Shopping Guide
We’ve pulled together an awesome collection of shopping suggestions to get your kids ready to head back to school… check out our Shopping Guide now!
Find more great book suggestions on our Books Pinterest Board.
Follow all our Pinterest boards at pinterest.com/5minutesformom