This post may contain affiliate links. Read my disclosure policy here.
Welcome to our weekly roundup here at 5 Minutes Around the Blogosphere.
As you know, you can come back all week and add a post or giveaway to our Linky. Be sure to check back often, as new links will be added daily. You don’t want to miss out on something fun.
Have you checked out the current deals featured at 5 Minutes for Deals?
What’s been going on at 5 Minutes for Mom?
- It’s Your Time to Perform at Bridgestone
- Mickey and the Magical Map at Fantasyland
- How to Plan the Perfect Family Day Out
- Mickey and the Princess Party all Night at Disneyland
- Family Devotions Around the Dinner Table
- Tame the Chaos with Living Tree
- Southwestern Taco Salad with Cilantro Lime Dressing
- Olivia’s First Bubble
- 5 Office Workout Tips to keep Your Blood Pumping
- The Damon System is Now the Damon Smile
- The Funny and Slimy Side of Epic
- Teflon Pan
- Matted Art in an 8×10
- Misses Dressy Special Occasion Dress
- The Interestings (book)
- Mommy Time (book)
Giveaway Winners Announced!
Giveaways galore! We’ve got more winners to announce for giveaways that ended this past week. Congratulations to all our winners! Emails have been sent…
The winners of the Chick Fil A Gift Card are Tanya, Mel, Alex, Jenny, and Sandra.
The winner of Because I am Your Dad is Charlene.
The winners of the Thrive Art Classes are: Grand Prize Winner: Lauren. 5 Secondary winners: Elizabeth, Mary, Anne, Christie, and Shannon.
The winner of the Bibble Bibs is Dawn.
The winner of the Bathtime with Caillou is Shari.
The winner of the Bokos Sandals is Ally.
The winner of the Conversational Cooking is Rachel.
The winner of the Kroger BBQ Package is Tabathia.
Please note: all giveaway winners were selected using random.org.
Link Up Your Giveaways
Would you like to share a fun giveaway? Please add it to the Linky below. You can come here any time this week to add in your link. Don’t miss out on the fun. Be sure to visit throughout the week as the linky grows, and more sites are added.
Or if you prefer the traditional linky….
Written by 5 Minutes for Mom Advertising and Communications contact, Jennifer. You can find me blogging at Jen’s Journey and tweeting at @jennifer_sikora.
Leave a Comment