Are you ready for Halloween? If not, I’m sure at least your kids are! Children always get so excited about this holiday – the costumes and the trick or treating are a must, but that’s just for one night.
A good idea is to let them get crafty which will keep them busy and thrilled until the spookiest day of the year finally arrives.
One of the best ways to spend craft time before Halloween is making DIY costumes. You can make the entire costume, or purchase a costume and add a few homemade pieces.
Or if you want to just add a touch of Halloween fun without wearing a full costume, you can quickly make no-sew animal ears.
These DIY animal ears are so easy to make, you can get the kids involved and make a few different types of ears, like bat ears, cat ears, mouse ears, etc.
Then your kids can use the costume ears for pretend play all year round.
Recently we shared the easy Halloween craft of Paper Plate Halloween Stick Puppets, and today we have some more fun and easy Halloween crafts for kids from our blogging friends.
20 Easy Halloween Crafts For Kids
These crafts are simple but also very entertaining and I’m sure the kids will love making them!
Which one is your favorite and what other Halloween crafts did your kids make so far? (We especially love #4 and #17.)
- Spider Web Halloween Craft For Kids from buggyandbuddy.com
- Kid-Friendly Witches Brew Halloween Slime from iheartcraftythings.com
- Painted Monster Rocks from easypeasyandfun.com
- Pinecone Bats from firefliesandmudpies.com
- Easy DIY Skeleton Paper Plate Masks from hellowonderful.co
- Ghosts In A Tree from livingwellmom.com
- Bouncy DIY Halloween Headbands from yourdiyfamily.com
- Googly Eyed Halloween Slime from allfortheboys.com
- Face Changing Jack O’lantern Planter from weregoingtomakeit.com
- Halloween Monster Buttons from persialou.com
- Spiderific Halloween Garland from sustainmycrafthabit.com
- Easy DIY Halloween Crafts Using Googly Eyes from urbanblisslife.com
- Cutest (& Super Easy) Pumpkin Pom Pom Craft from heatherednest.com
- Egg Carton Monsters from thecrafttrain.com
- DIY Halloween Shadow Puppets from minted.com
- Confetti Pumpkin Baskets from akailochiclife.com
- DIY Spider Family Halloween Wreath from pastelsandmacarons.com
- Paper Plate Bat Puppet Craft from kidscraftroom.com
- DIY Pumpkin Halloween Surprise Balls from abubblylife.com
- Halloween Monster Candy Tube Craft from thecraftycarlson.com