As you know, you can come back all week and add a post or giveaway to our Linky. Be sure to check back often, as new links will be added daily. You don’t want to miss out on something fun.
What’s been going on at 5 Minutes for Mom?
- The Ultimate Blog Party 2012
- UBP12 Party Food
- UBP Live Events
- The Ultimate Blog Party Tips and Tricks
- Join us for the UBP12 Twitter Party
- I Gotta Feeling You’re Gonna Love This UBP Video
- Sports Eye Safety Month and Eye Smart
- Checking In With the Sisters-I’ve Had It Up to Here With Teenagers
- Iron Chet Cat Cora Encourages Moms to Cook Healthy Meals
- New Method Video-Cleans Like a Mother
- Bullying-We Are All Guilty
- When Carpet Cleaning Is Not Your Favorite Thing in the World
- Spring Fettucini with Ham and Leeks
- Moe Tells Moms Everything They Need to Know About the Three Stooges
- Have you checked out the current deals featured at 5 Minutes for Deals?
Giveaways at 5 Minutes for Mom
- NEW! Breathslim Weightloss Giveaway (4/26)
- NEW! Foxcroft Clothing giveaway (4/17)
- NEW! Salonpas Giveaway (4/17)
- NEW! (Books) Confessions of a Scary Mommy (4/23)
- NEW! Three Stooges Giveaway (4/22)
- MOCAFE Coffee Samples giveaway (4/18)
- Alternavites Kids Vitamins (4/17)
- (book) I’ve Had It Up to Here With Teenagers (4/16)
Giveaway Winners Announced!
Giveaways galore! We’ve got more winners to announce for giveaways that ended this past week. Congratulations to all our winners! Emails have been sent…
The winner of the $75 Mazola Corn Oil Gift Basket is Tricha Leary.
The winner of the Parallels Desktop 7 for Mac is Carley L.
The winner of the Jamberry Nail Shields Giveaway is Shari Long.
The winner of the Ziploc Perfect Portions Wok Set is Susan Perteria.
Please note: all giveaway winners were selected using random.org.
Giveaways Around the Blogosphere
Would you like to share a fun giveaway? Please add it to the Linky below. You can come here any time this week to add in your link. Don’t miss out on the fun. Be sure to visit throughout the week as the linky grows, and more sites are added.
Or if you prefer the traditional linky….