This year has flown by. Can you believe that it is already November?!?! We are excited that Christmas is right around the corner. In fact on more than one occasion, there has been Christmas music playing in our home offices. I think it has to do with the fact that planning the toys and gifts to offer during our giveaway event, instantly puts us in the Christmas spirit. We feel like elves.
Yes, we love this time of year! Not only do we have the pleasure of helping some families in need with our Under the Tree program, but we also get to bring some fun Christmas Giveaways your way to help you with your holiday shopping.
Haul Out the Holly
So haul out the holly, deck the halls and get in the mood for Christmas with our Christmas Giveaway 2010 and Under the Tree 2010.
As always, our Christmas Giveaway 2010 is jam packed with fun! (Please scroll down to see our current list of prizes.) Our first giveaway will be going up on Monday, November 8th. So be sure to check back.
We will have tons of giveaways coming your way this month to ensure that you have lots of fun, lots of chances to win and lots of shopping ideas!
AND, we are delighted to once again spread some holiday cheer with our Under the Tree program!
Under the Tree
Under the Tree 2010 is our chance to spread some Christmas love to families in need through the generosity of the companies contributing to our Christmas Giveaway. We are so grateful for their participation!
We have many wonderful companies providing presents to selected families who are in need this Christmas.
If you know a family who will not be able to provide presents for their children this Christmas, click over and read more about Under the Tree and how you can nominate a family in need.
Christmas Giveaway Rules
Now, it is time to get into the Christmas Giveaway fun! if you’re looking for some great ideas for your Christmas shopping list — and you would you like to win some fun prizes and maybe check off some people on that list, it is time to get started with our Christmas Giveaway 2010!
Post one of our Christmas 2010 buttons and then keep checking back for new contests and keep commenting to win.
Here is how it will work:
- Add a comment on the giveaway you want to enter. PLEASE note: You need to enter each giveaway individually so we know who wants to be entered in what giveaway. So, make sure you click over to each giveaway and leave your comment there.
- Either link back to this post and include a Christmas Giveaway 2010 button in that post or on your sidebar, or link to the individual giveaways you choose to enter. We have several buttons for you to choose from. Click here to get the button codes. (If you post and include the button, either in your post or on your sidebar, and link back here, you are good for all the giveaways. No more linking required.)
If you don’t have your own blog, don’t worry. Just share a link on Facebook or share it with your friends and family via e-mail.
- You may earn additional entries on each giveaway for the following:
1. Subscribe to our Feed
2. “Like” us on Facebook.
3. Sign up for our Newsletter
If you are already “liking” us, subscribed and are on our newsletter list, you qualify for these these additional entries. Please remember though to leave comments for these additional entries, as your comments are your entries. Comments such as, “I am subscribed” and “I am on the newsletter list” qualify for those entries.
- Comments that we deem in our opinion to be “spam” will be either deleted or disqualified. So please leave meaningful comments to show that you are indeed a real participant who has read the review.
- As always, non bloggers are welcome to participate! We understand you can’t link – but please spread the word to your friends.
- Some giveaways may be open to Canadian shipping addresses. Please check individual giveaways.
- Due to legal restrictions, these giveaways are void where prohibited.
Please note: Some companies will offer additional entries that are specific to their individual giveaway post. So be sure to read through the individual posts carefully.
We will begin posting giveaways Monday, November 8th, 2010. All giveaways will remain open through Saturday, December 4th.
Entries for all giveaways will close Saturday, December 4th at 8pm EST.
Winners will be drawn randomly and we will announce the winners Monday, December 6th. We will email winners at the address accompanying the winning comments.
Please make sure to check our site and your email address to see if you have won a prize. Winners will be contacted via our contest administrator. The email address is Contests5m4m(at)gmail(dot)com. Please whitelist that address, so your notification email doesn’t end up in your spam folder. We want to try to ensure that winners receive their prizes in time for the holiday, so we must receive your reply within 5 business days. (If you want your prize to arrive in time — the sooner we hear from you, the better!)
Please see our site’s Terms and Conditions of Use for a complete list of our Contest and Giveaway Rules.
We will add the giveaway links to this post as they are published during the course of the event. Please click on each of the links below and comment on the giveaways you wish to enter:
PLEASE REMEMBER: You need to click over and comment on each giveaway you want to enter. We will be linking to all of the giveaways in this post and we need to know who wants to be entered in WHAT giveaway. Remember you can enter in as many of the giveaways as you want.
We will CLOSE the comments on THIS post so that people do not get confused and comment here to win the prizes. Head over to each giveaway you are interested in and comment at THOSE posts.
OUR 2010 CHRISTMAS GIVEAWAY PRIZES
- Britax B-Ready Stroller valued at $499.00
- Little Tikes Neighborhood Market
- Keurig Single-Cup Brewer and Selection of Folgers Gourmet Selections and Millstone Coffee K-Cups
- Superstructs Custom Kit
- Sing-a-ma-jigs Giveaway
- BISSELL Steam & Sweep
- Indestructibles Baby Books
- $25 Gift Certificate to Lavish & Lime
- Oneida Bakeware
- Kaleidoscopes for Christmas
- Epson Stylus NX625 all-in-one printer
- The Land of Nod Christmas Giveaway
- Disney Sing It Party Hits for the Wii
- Hot toys from Playskool, Hasbro and Playmobil
- Playful Playskool Giveaway
- Nintendo’s New Carnival Games for the Wii
- dB Logic Earphones Giveaway
- Metal Frame Micro RC Helicopter from Discovery Store Giveaway
- Hall Stars Indoor 2 in 1 Hockey Baseball Game
- Things Remembered Giveaway
- Beyblade Giveaway
- Celebrity Gift Basket Worth Over $450.00
- Strawberry Shortcake and My Little Pony Giveaway
- $50 Gift Certificate to Jewelry Ninja
- Step 2 and Infantino giveaway
- Talking Cash Register and Counting Money Jar
- CAT Preschool Truck and a Shox Scooter