This post may contain affiliate links. Read my disclosure policy here.
Welcome to our weekly roundup here at 5 Minutes Around the Blogosphere.
As you know, you can come back all week and add a post or giveaway to our Linky. Be sure to check back often, as new links will be added daily. You don’t want to miss out on something fun.
What’s been going on at 5 Minutes for Mom?
- 8 Ways That You Can Live Organic and Frugal
- Sleep Sense-Interview with Dana Obleman
- A Clever Mom Invented Booster Seat in a Back Pack
- Why Kids Don’t Love Their Veggies
- Free Sample of Dogs Love Cookies
- Beauty and the Beast 3D Comes to Theaters 1/13
- Imbee Radio Streaming Music for Kids
- Special Needs Learning Resources from PCI Education
- How the Internet Can Help You Keep Your New Year’s Resolutions
- Checking In With the Sisters-At the End of My Rope
- Mom Bloggers Pick Pinterest Over Google
- Have you checked out the current deals featured at 5 Minutes for Deals?
Giveaways at 5 Minutes for Mom
- 80 Bites Diet Program (1/17)
- Target New Year, New You Gift Basket (1/19)
- NEW! Sparkbox Toys Giveaway (1/20)
- NEW! Minute Frame Giveaway- 3 winners (1/21)
- NEW! Tyson and Hungry Girl Giveaway (1/23)
- NEW! Parents Guide to Creating Wonderful People (1/25)
- NEW! Health and Wellness Target Gift Basket (1/26)
- NEW! Microsoft Touch Mouse- 2 winners (1/26)
Giveaway Winners Announced!
Giveaways galore! We’ve got more winners to announce for giveaways that ended this past week. Congratulations to all our winners! Emails have been sent…
The winner of the My Pix 2 Canvas 11×14 Canvas Print is Tami.
The winner of the Lawry’s Seasoning Basket is Karen.
The winners of the Vortex Children’s Toothpaste are Bryana Pavlish, Beth, Natalie Parisee, Cassandra, Sharon, Hoa Le.
The winner of the The Serious Teddy Bear Basket is Shae Balentine.
Please note: all giveaway winners were selected using random.org.
Giveaways Around the Blogosphere
Would you like to share a fun giveaway? Please add it to the Linky below. You can come here any time this week to add in your link. Don’t miss out on the fun. Be sure to visit throughout the week as the linky grows, and more sites are added.
Or if you prefer the traditional linky….
Written by 5 Minutes for Mom Advertising and Communications contact, Jennifer. You can find me blogging at For Such a Time as This and tweeting at @jennifer_sikora.
Leave a Comment