Anna here again with some great gift ideas that our team here at 5 Minutes for Mom has put together to help you with your holiday shopping. Some of the suggestions are from our sponsors, some use affiliate links and all are perfect for under your tree.
I hope you’ve been getting some great ideas for your gift list with these gift guides!
Now how about those grandparents? Sure, you could print out the latest pics of the kiddos to send them and they’d be completely happy but hopefully we can give you some more ideas!
I’ve included the Fitbit Flex™ Black Wireless Activity + Sleep Wristband in the womens & mens gift guide but it is a great option for grandparents as well. Maybe you have a grandparent that is looking to solve some health issues by living a healthier life…the Fitbit Flex tracks your activity & your sleep, you are able to sync your stats wirelessly, see real-time progress, and is always by your side.
If you have a grandparent that has dietary restrictions what a great gift for them. The Tasteful Pantry Treat Box subscription is the ideal gift. The 3-month (3 boxes) subscription is customizable for any combination of gluten-free, gluten sensitive, dairy-free, vegan, nut-free, or soy free restrictions.
Do they love coffee? Then get them one of the best coffee brewing systems around! The Keurig K45 Elite Single Cup Home Brewing System to be exact! This coffeemaker has a 48 ounce water reservoir that makes up to six cups before refilling and can accommodate small coffee cups to large travel size coffee mugs.
To go along with their new Keurig coffeemaker get them a custom photo mug from Tiny Prints! Mugs are available in 11 oz white or black, and 15 oz in white. Choose from several styles of prints with multiple or few photos.
magicJackGo is a home phone replacement service that allows FREE local and long distance phone calls to mobile phones and landlines in the US and Canada. All you need is high–speed Internet and any landline phone. magicJackGo also offers free international calling to any other magicJack number. WIN a magicJackGo by entering our giveaway here.
Zazzle’s custom home decor products are vibrant and printed in full color and they have lots and lots of completely customizable and unique options. Places like Zazzle are great for the people in your life who “have everything”
Book lover on your list? Try the newest book from David Baldacci – The Escape (John Puller #3). A bit about the book from the publisher: “John Puller’s older brother, Robert, was convicted of treason and national security crimes. His inexplicable escape from prison makes him the most wanted criminal in the country. Some in the government believe that John Puller represents their best chance at capturing Robert alive, and so Puller takes on the burden of bringing his brother in to face justice.“
How about a Kindle Fire? Kindle Fire HDX is perfect for work or play, with an ultra-fast quad-core processor, the latest graphics engine, world-class Dolby audio, and a highly portable form factor. Featuring a front facing camera, photo and video sharing, books, movies & tv shows, fun games and apps.
If you are like a lot of us moms or dads, you may take a lot of photos with your phone but then never print them. Take some time to upload the best ones and create a custom photo book. I do this every few years for my parents. Tiny Prints makes it easy to print a photo book with custom path or simple path.
Kids can always get away with more at their grandparents house right? I know for a fact I sure did and now my kids do too! This wooden sign of Grandparents House Rules is a super cool idea to give for the holidays! This size is 8 x 4 x 2.
Another great idea that doesn’t cost much is making homemade goodies. Your kids will love to help and the grandparents will ooh and aah like the treats are the best thing they’ve ever eaten.
Perhaps the grandparents in your life would rather you give to someone in need instead of giving them something? Heifer International allows you to send an animal in the name of a loved one, this animal can help a family in need to survive. UNICEF Inspired Gifts has actual lifesaving items that go directly to help children in developing countries. Visit inspiredgifts.org to see what is available for you to send.
Pin the Holiday Gift Guide For Grandparents for later
Enter To Win
Enter to win some of these gift ideas and more in our Christmas Giveaway Event running throughout November.
- As You Wish and Audiobooks for the Family – (US only)
- $50 Walmart Gift Card and Clean Ones Prize Pack – (US only)
- magicJackGo Device – (US and Canada)
- A Safe Kid-Friendly Email + $10 Amazon Gift Card – (US only)
- Books for Little Women, Tweens & Young Teens – (US and Canada)
- Keurig 2.0 from SignUpGenius – (US and Canada)
- Rudolph Turns 50! Prize Pack – (US only)
- Set of FOUR Pound Puppies – (US only)
- Extra Large Digital Alarm Safe from SentrySafe – (US only)
- David Baldacci Books for Everyone in the Family – (US only)
- American Girl of the Year – Isabelle – (US and Canada)
- Penguins of Madagascar Movie & Game Prize Pack – (US only)
- FROZEN Build-A-Bear – Win a Set of All 3 Frozen Bears – Elsa, Anna and Olaf – (US only)
- Win a $100 Gift Certificate to Triple Flip– (US and Canada)
- Bluebee Pals Interactive Bluetooth Plush Toy – (US and Canada)
- Maximum Games Farming Simulator 15 – (US only)
- Disney’s FROZEN Sing-A-Long Edition – (US only)
Holiday Gift Guides
Find more fabulous gift ideas in our Holiday Gift Guides and Link Up Your Own Gift Guide Here…
- Holiday Gift Guide – For Women
- Holiday Gift Guide – For Men
- Holiday Gift Guide – For Kids
- Holiday Gift Guide – For Tweens & Teens
- Holiday Gift Guide – For Grandparents
- Holiday Gift Guide – For Teachers
- Holiday Gift Guide – For Pets
- Holiday Gift Guide – Stocking Stuffers
Disclosure: This gift guide contains some suggestions from sponsors and some affiliate links.
Written by the team at 5 Minutes for Mom
Talk with us: @5minutesformom and Facebook.com/5minutesformom
Pin with us at pinterest.com/5minutesformom