In the twelfth hangout in our series – Work At Home Moms Strategy Hour, Erica Mueller, Janice and I will share PicMonkey tips, tricks and secrets to improve your photos and create professional looking graphics for your blog or business website.
Janice and I have huge respect for professional graphic artists and we absolutely recommend hiring professionals for important projects whenever you can afford to.
But these days, creating powerful images to share through social media and use on your blog and business website has become a regular task that you need to be able to do yourself.
In this live hangout, we will walk you through how to use #PicMonkey to edit and create pinnable, share-worthy images.
If you’ve published your own PicMonkey tutorial post, add it to our linky list here.
Click Here to read the chat from participants during the Google+ Hangout On Air.
Janice was at BlogHer13 in Chicago and took photos during the conference and at many of the parties and events. We edited all the photos in PicMonkey. We ran many through their quick filters and added fun embellishments.
You can see the full set of our BlogHer13 photos in the gallery below. There are 66 photos and you can either watch the slideshow or click on the arrows to browse through them…
Watch Previous Recordings
- How to Find Legitimate #WorkAtHome Jobs
- How to Get Organized and Productive Working at Home
- How To Make Money Blogging
- How To Pitch Blog Campaigns To Brands
- Improve Your Business Visually – Photo Tips & Tricks
- How to Set Up Your Own Service Based Business
- Overcoming Personal and Business Challenges when Working at Home
- How to Organize Your Family Life so You Can Work at Home
- How To Find A Work-At-Home Job – Tips from A Professional
- Twitter Tips & Tricks to Grow Your Circle of Influence
- How To Let Motherhood Inspire and Empower Your Business #WAHMStrategy
Find out more about these #WAHMStrategy sessions that we hold every other Wednesday 10 am Pacific (1 pm Eastern) at http://www.5minutesformom.com/strategy/
Wishing Kelli Well On Her New Projects
They’ve created a new website and will be starting an additional training program, so watch for more from them.
We’re thrilled for her successes and we’re sad to not have her on these sessions anymore.