This post may contain affiliate links. Read my disclosure policy here.
Welcome to our weekly roundup here at 5 Minutes Around the Blogosphere.
As you know, you can come back all week and add a post or giveaway to our Linky. Be sure to check back often, as new links will be added daily. You don’t want to miss out on something fun.
What’s been going on at 5 Minutes for Mom?
- Quality Content Can’t Be Free …Why Advertisers are Good For Blogs
- How Mom Bloggers Can “Get It All Done”
- Prevent Medicine Abuse In Your Home in Five Steps
- The Dish. . What’s For Dinner?
- Turn Spelling Homework Into a Valentine’s Day Activity
- Kiddieo Mall-A Place to Sell Your Kids Clothing
- Family Favorite Whole Wheat Pizza Rolls
- Do You Wish You Were In Better Shape?
- Checking in With the Sisters-Be My Valentine
- Pan Am: Sneak Peak at the Season Finale
- The Best Local Deals Can Be Found With Daily Scoup
- Best Kid Alternatives to Grown Up Gadgets
- Have you checked out the current deals featured at 5 Minutes for Deals?
Giveaways at 5 Minutes for Mom
- Day 2 Day Printing 1,000 business cards (2/20)
- Clearly Fresh Bags (2/23)
- Sons of Grace (10 winners) (2/24)
- Safe Sleep by Halo (2/24)
- From Blah to Awe: Shaking Up A Boring Faith (2/27)
- $150 Craftastic Giveaway from Hygloss (2/29)
- Soothe N Groove Mobile from Tiny Love (3/1)
- Jamm Products Door Jamb (25 Winners) (3/3)
Giveaway Winners Announced!
Giveaways galore! We’ve got more winners to announce for giveaways that ended this past week. Congratulations to all our winners! Emails have been sent…
The winner of the Bible 360 Review and Giveaway is comment #12 Randy.
The winner of the T-Tap Program is comment #8 Stacie Fontinell.
The winner of the Office Program for PC is comment #52 Giant Sis.
Please note: all giveaway winners were selected using random.org.
Giveaways Around the Blogosphere
Would you like to share a fun giveaway? Please add it to the Linky below. You can come here any time this week to add in your link. Don’t miss out on the fun. Be sure to visit throughout the week as the linky grows, and more sites are added.
Or if you prefer the traditional linky….
Written by 5 Minutes for Mom Advertising and Communications contact, Jennifer. You can find me blogging at For Such a Time as This and tweeting at @jennifer_sikora.
Leave a Comment