Iced coffee is the perfect refresher on a hot afternoon. But you don’t have to run to a coffee shop, keep reading to find out how to make homemade iced coffee.
Make your coffee break into a little oasis of icy, creamy sweetness combined with spicy toasty goodness. Be your own barista as you try out these iced coffee recipes. You can keep it healthy with traditional vanilla and caramel flavors or go all out and keep it just this side of a coffee dessert.
Do you start every morning with coffee? How about lunch, afternoon break, dinner, after dinner… how many coffees do you like to drink in a day.
I usually have a coffee with my breakfast and my lunch. And I confess to sometimes even indulging in a few chocolate covered coffee beans if I need an extra boost of caffeine in the afternoon.
But sometimes it can be nice to have an extra fancy coffee instead of my usual brew.
In the hot summer, I especially love having iced coffee. It’s amazing how refreshing a cold coffee can be when it’s hot outside. But I do make iced coffee recipes all year round.
Incredible Iced Coffee Recipes
To help you cool down and add a little variety to your routine, replace your hot brewed coffee with a delicious frothy, cold, caffeinated confection from one of these iced coffee recipes.
From Frappuccinos to iced lattes, from mocha to cinnamon, here are 20 awesome frozen and iced coffee recipes that are perfect for an invigorating treat, any time of day.
How to Make Homemade Iced Coffee – 20 Refreshing Recipes
- If you love fresh herbs you’ll love this Fresh Mint Iced Coffee Recipe from How Sweet Eats.
- Do you love frappuccinos? Try this Cold Brew Caramel Frappuccino by Minimalistic Baker to skip the coffee shop and save some money without sacrificing taste or flavor!
- This Skinny Vanilla Homemade Iced Coffee by Julia’s Eats And Treats will satisfy your craving for a delicious iced coffee without leaving you to worry over how much sugar & calories are in this iced coffee recipe.
- DIY Vietnamese Ice Coffee by The Lemon Bowl is a treat for sure. Using only 2 indulgent ingredients this iced coffee recipe is sure to please.
- How about an iced coffee recipe is like breakfast in a cup? Give this Coffee Banana Smoothie With Oats and Chia by Little Broken.
- Do you practice a vegan lifestyle? How about this Vegan Caramel Frappuccino by Simple Vegan Blog? If you like to limit your caffeine this iced coffee recipe is for you!
- For a super sweet treat try this Iced White Chocolate Mocha by Mom Makes Dinner. White chocolate sauce and whipped cream…MMmmm.
- Who doesn’t love delicious marshmallows, crunchy sweet graham crackers, and chocolate? This Smores Iced Coffee Recipe by a Night Owl Blog is scrumptious!
- This Coconut Horchata Iced Coffee by Baking A Moment is creamy, cinnamon-y, and dairy-free! Great for a summer pick-me-up treat!
- This Rumchata Iced Coffee Slush by Julia’s Eats And Treats is definitely not a plain-jane iced coffee recipe! Spiked with Rumchata and frozen to make a delicious slush!
- For coffee with a kick – caffeine and spice, try this Aztec Iced Mocha Recipe by Vegetarian Gastronomy. Espresso & cayenne pepper are just a couple of the secret ingredients.
- Is mocha flavored coffee your thing? How about this Chocolate Mocha Ice Coffee by Tastes Of Lizzy T? Chocolate, chocolate, and more chocolate. YUM!
- Honey simple syrup makes this Honey Cinnamon Iced Latte by Cook Nourish Bliss a delicious iced coffee recipe to try!
- Have you ever added fresh raspberries to your iced coffee? This Fresh Raspberry Iced Coffee by Running To The Kitchen looks so fresh and delicious, the addition of cacao nibs make it even better!
- Ice cream and coffee, two of the best things on earth right? With this Viennese Iced Coffee by Li’l Vienna you combine the two!
- Do you love iced lattes but don’t like shelling out $5 per cup? Cook Eat Paleo teaches you How To Make Iced Latte.
- This Cookies and Cream Frappe by My 3 Little Kittens marries two of the best things, coffee and cookies!!
- Enjoy coffee after dinner with this Boozy Bourbon Iced Coffee by Homemade And Yummy.
- Shake things up with this Bailey’s Kahlua Coffee Shake by Ann’s Entitled Life! Ha, see what I did there?
- If you love cinnamon flavors try out this Copycat Starbucks Iced Cinnamon Dolce Latte by Saving Dollars And Sense.
I hope you enjoy all these tasty recipes. I think my personal favorites are #8 and #14.
More Coffee Love
How To Use A Moka Pot – If you lived in Italy, you’d have one of these little coffee pots on your stove.
But if you live in the US or Canada, you may have no idea what this cute Italian coffee maker can do for you.
Find out what you’re missing…
Here’s to your coffee break… cheers!
Pin these Iced Coffee Recipes for Later