Iced coffee is the perfect refresher on a hot afternoon. Make your coffee break into a little oasis of icy, creamy sweetness combined with spicy toasty goodness. Be your own barista and keep it healthy with traditional vanilla and caramel flavors or go all out and keep it just this side of a coffee dessert.
Do you start every morning with coffee? How about lunch, afternoon break, dinner, after dinner… how many coffees do you like to drink in a day.
I usually have a coffee with my breakfast and my lunch. And I confess to sometimes even indulging in a few chocolate covered coffee beans if I need an extra boost of caffeine in the afternoon.
Since I work at home, I make most of my coffee myself… which definitely saves money.
But sometimes it can be nice to have an extra fancy coffee instead of my usual brew.
And in the hot summer, I love having iced coffee. It’s amazing how refreshing a cold coffee can be when it’s hot outside.
Incredible Iced Coffee Recipes
To help you cool down, replace your hot brewed coffee with a delicious frothy, caffeinated confection.
From Frappuccinos to iced lattes, from mocha to cinnamon, here are 20 awesome iced and frozen coffee recipes that are perfect for an invigorating treat, any time of day.
- Fresh Mint Iced Coffee by How Sweet Eats
- Cold Brew Caramel Frappuccino by Minimalistic Baker
- Skinny Vanilla Homemade Iced Coffee by Julia’s Eats And Treats
- DIY Vietnamese Ice Coffee by The Lemon Bowl
- Coffee Banana Smoothie With Oats and Chia by Little Broken
- Vegan Caramel Frappuccino by Simple Vegan Blog
- Iced White Chocolate Mocha by Mom Makes Dinner
- Smores Iced Coffee by A Night Owl Blog
- Coconut Horchata Iced Coffee by Baking A Moment
- Rumchata Iced Coffee Slush by Julia’s Eats And Treats
- Aztec Iced Mocha Recipe by Vegetarian Gastronomy
- Chocolate Mocha Ice Coffee by Tastes Of Lizzy T
- Honey Cinnamon Iced Latte by Cook Nourish Bliss
- Fresh Raspberry Iced Coffee by Running To The Kitchen
- Viennese Iced Coffee by Li’l Vienna
- How To Make Iced Latte by Cook Eat Paleo
- Cookies and Cream Frappe by My 3 Little Kittens
- Boozy Bourbon Iced Coffee by Homemade And Yummy
- Bailey’s Kahlua Coffee Shake by Ann’s Entitled Life
- Copycat Starbucks Iced Cinnamon Dolce Latte by Saving Dollars And Sense
I hope you enjoy all these tasty recipes. I think my personal favorites are #8 and #14.
Here’s to your coffee break… cheers!