A Reading Revolution for the Nintendo DS…
Okay ladies, this is the first time I have REALLY wanted to grab my son’s Nintendo DS and have some “me” time.
You see, I am not a gamer. I am a reader, a writer, a blogger, a tweeter, etc. I practically live online. But I am not a gamer.
I LOVE Nintendo DS for all the joy it brings my son.
NOW, however, it can bring me some relaxation too with it the new 100 Classic Books.
Here is a video of my eight year old son, Jackson, and I reviewing 100 Classic Books on the Nintendo DSiXL. (Jackson keeps me laughing during this late night video review as he gives his input on the game with comments like, “If you are old, like my mom…”)
- Jennifer’s post introducing the 100 Classic Books system
- Carrie’s thorough review of 100 Classic Books
- Lisa’s review of the Princess and the Goblin, as read on her Nintendo DSiXL
- Lauren’s experience of When Life and Books Come Together (and the DS is involved!)
- Dawn’s experience about introducing her son to a classic, Tom Sawyer
- Jennifer’s 11-year-old daughter’s opinion of reading on the Nintendo DSiXL in Kids’ Picks
Please Note: Nintendo provided a copy of 100 Classic Books and a Nintendo DSiXL for review purposes. As always, my opinions, (and my son’s!) are our own!