Don’t forget, you have until May 7th to enter 5 Minutes for Mom’s Two Weeks of Toys Giveaway! There are some amazing toys to be won! In addition, you may also enter the Mother’s Day 2008 Photo Contest by submitting a photo representing what Motherhood means to you. You could win a $1000 American Express Gift Card!
Oh Amanda is hosting a Baby Swap where you will be partnered up with another Mommy and trade 3 brand new baby (under 12 months) items with each other. Deadline to sign up is April 29th.
Don’t forget to enter the Spring Fling Giveaway being hosted at MyMommyBracelets.com. There are tons of great prizes from some really amazing boutiques. Deadline to enter is April 30th so hurry on over!
The Mother’s Day Blog Bash is coming soon to Notes From My Nest. Stop by before May 2nd for more information and to enter to win some fabulous prizes!
Stephanie of Adventures in Babywearing is having a baby and wants you to guess if it’s a boy or girl! All correct entries will be eligible to win a $50 gift certificate to Warm Biscuit Bedding Company. Ends May 9th.
Want to be Queen of Keylime Cove for a day? From now until April 30th, kids can nominate their Moms by telling KeyLime Cove about the most memorable moment they have of their Mothers and why this memory will have a lasting effect on them. Three finalists for the Mother’s Day Contest will win a “Pairs in Paradise” package at KeyLime Cove’s PARADISE MIST SPA.
SheKnows is holding a contest to find America’s Most Extreme Mom. To enter, submit a photo and 300 word essay describing why your nominee deserves this title. Five finalists will be selected and readers will then get to vote for their choice. The winner will received a $500 Spa Wish Card. Deadline to enter is April 27th.
Purchase the Baby Signing Time Gift Set between April 1st and May 31st and you will automatically be entered into a drawing to win the Signing Time Full Collection which includes 25 DVDs and much more valued at $499!
How would you like to win a $250 Linen Closet Makeover courtesy of MicroCotton? All you have to do is tell them in 100 words or less why you deserve to win. Simple! Deadline is June 15th.
Tempur-Pedic wants to give you a trip for four to New York for the Night of Night-time Renewal. To enter, just submit a 100 word essay before May 16th saying what a good night’s sleep, night-time renewal, means to you.
- Just for Mom
- An Island Life – 50 4×6 Custom Photo Cards from Polka Dot Bumblebee (April 27th) Just for Kids
- A Wrestling Addicted Mommy’s Blog – 2 jars of African Shea Butter in your choice or scents (April 28th)
- Hip Mama’s Place – A pair of Mom & Baby/Toddler Shirts from Life Is Good (April 28th)
- Sweet Pea Cakes – Bracelet from MJennings Designs (April 29th)
- Tip Junkie – Your choice of the “MOM” charm with either a large traditional charm bracelet or the charm with a box chain necklace (April 30th)
- The Opinionated Parent – The Hot Mom To Be Handbook (April 30th)
- Mom Logic – Me&Ro Compassion Slate 10k Gold Pendant (May 8th)
- Share His Story – Sterling Silver Cross Pendant & Chain (May 14th)
- Livin’ With Me – Your choice of book from Barefoot Books (April 29th)
- Props & Pans – K’Nex Dueling Racers (May 1st)
- superdumb supervillian – Robeez Weekend Collection shoes (May 7th)
- Red Sox Mommy – “Lucky Lil’ Boy” Onesie 6-12 months (May 10th)
- Baby Essentials
- An Island Review – HUGGIES Cleanteam Pack (April 27th)
- There’s a Frog in My Soup – $15 to BePe Baby (April 28th)
- Prizey – BPA-Free Family Pack Drinkware from ThinkBaby (April 29th)
- There’s a Frog in My Soup – Headrest/Pillow from Baby Sharmooz (May 1st)
- Sweet Pea Cakes – Swaddle Blanket from Stowers Swaddlers & Stationary (May 2nd)
- mod*mom – Minimalist High/Low Chair (May 31st)
- Home & Kitchen
- Apartment Therapy – Tastebook customizable cookbook (April 27th)
- An Island Review – 5 Sets of Scrubbing Bubbles Fresh Brush Kit & Refils (April 28th)
- mod*mom – FLOR Carpet Tiles (April 28th)
- Apartment Therapy – Sorted! The Ultimate Guide to Organising Your Life (April 28th)
- mod*mom – Dyson Handheld Vacuum (April 30th)
- mod*mom – Organic Beverages from Honest (May 1st)
- There’s a Frog in My Soup – $50 to Quote the Walls (May 6th)
- mod*mom – Green Baby Care & Home Detox Set (May 7th)
- mod*mom – Gorgeously Green by Sophie Uliano (May 11th)
Thank Them 4 – ThankThem4.org is a site that allows you to create a FREE custom greeting that can be sent to your friends, family members, veterans and active duty personnel. Their goal is to send 50,000 tributes by Memorial Day and to raise contributions to military-support groups via links provided on the site.
Rosie’s Reason – Rosie is a young girl and has uploaded her very first 30-second clip on YouTube to help spread awareness about Sudden Unexplained Death in Childhood (SUDC), a cause that prematurely took the innocent lives of two healthy Denver boys. Rosie knows that life is precious and she thinks that everyone should live for a reason and use what they have to help out. That’s why she’s designed a tee being sold at Money Toes where $10 per shirt is donated directly to SUDC Program.
If you would like to have a post on your blog featured in 5 Minutes Around The Blogosphere, please send us an email with the actual link to your post at features5minutesformom at gmail dot com and we’ll see if it can be arranged.