When I was 16, I started dabbling with cigarettes. After I turned 18 and graduated high school, I became a regular smoker. The longer I smoked, the more I smoked. For 8 years, I lit one (or 10) up every day. It was a nasty habit, and I wanted more than anything to quit. The problem? I had no help. No program to use. No one to offer support. It was me against my smoking habit.
I did eventually quit, but it was the hardest road I have ever had to walk in my entire life! I went cold turkey (which I do not recommend for anyone out there). Still, I was luckier than most. Did you know that 85% of quit attempts are unaided, and the average quitter is successful only after his or her seventh try?
There are two major factors that play into tobacco cessation:
- Problem #1: Overcoming the physical addition to nicotine
- Problem #2: Overcoming the psychological or emotional cravings for nicotine
Blueprint To Quit – a complete quit smoking program designed for you by Nicorette, Nicoderm, and Walmart.com – helps address these two problems with:
- Solution #1: Pharmacotherapy or Nicotine Replacement Therapy (NRT)
- Solution #2: Behavioral Support
Solutions and Savings at Blueprint To Quit on Walmart.com
Nicorette and Nicoderm have put together a Walmart-exclusive program that gives you everything you need to quit smoking for good. Right now when you visit see.walmart.com/blueprinttoquit, you can:
- Join QuitNet: Get a $10 mail-in rebate for an online membership to QuitNet (a $39.99 value). Join this behavioral support community on its own or bundle with a select 14 different Nicorette or Nicoderm products.
- Buy Now & Replenish: Purchase and replenish smoking cessation products conveniently online at see.walmart.com/blueprinttoquit.
Share this program with your friends and family on Facebook and Twitter
Know someone who wants to quit smoking? Or, know someone who knows someone who wants to quit smoking?! Share the Blueprint To Quit program and savings on Facebook and Twitter. You’ll be helping someone when they need it the most!
This is part of a promotional campaign with Wal-Mart and Blueprint to Quit. All opinions listed are our own.