It has been a true pleasure hosting our first drawing contest here at 5 Minutes for Mom.
Thank you to Yoplait Kids yogurt for sponsoring such a creative and fun contest.
Looking over the entries was a true delight. As you can imagine, picking our top 15 finalists was tough!!!!
Thank you to all of the children who took the time to enter our “Strong and Happy” drawing contest. We hope that you all had as much fun drawing your pictures as we had looking at them.
Since Yoplait Kids is a tasty yogurt snack with calcium, vitamin D and 25% less sugar than the leading kids’ yogurt, we asked for those entering the contest to draw a picture showing themselves as the happy and strong kids that Yoplait Kids can help them become.
Here are our 15 “Strong and Happy” Finalists in random order:
1. (8 Years Old) “ Stronger Than a Boy“
2. (5 Years Old) “Strong and Sparkly“
3. (8 Years Old) “Ohhh Yeah“
4. (7 Years Old) “As Strong As The Incredible Hulk“
5. (9 Years Old) “Yoplait Fashionista“
6. (5 Years Old) “Play and Shine“
7. (9 Years Old) “Yoplait Family“
8. (7 Years Old) “Head Over Heels“
9. (11 Years Old) “Yoplait Couch Time“
10. (9 Years Old) “Picking Up Pets“
11. (6 Years Old) “Be Helfy“
We also have a few finalists from our emailed entries.
12. (11 Years Old) “From Weak to Strong”
13. (10 Years Old) “Working Out”
14. (7 Years Old) “Spring Jump”
15. (11 Years Old) “The Reason For My Smile”
Impressive, aren’t they? Great job Kids!!!
The grand prize courtesy of Yoplait Kids for our winning artwork is: $1,000 to use towards classes (including sports) and/or education material for the child.
We will also award a prize to our second place drawing: $300.00 to use toward classes (including sports) and/or educational material for the child.
Important Information For Our Finalists
- If you are selected as a finalist, CONGRATS! We know you are excited! Please spread the word and feel free to announce it on your blog, facebook, twitter, etc. Get your friends and family to vote for you.
- To make it fair, please do not try to solicit votes by offering a giveaway prize to readers that vote for your photo.
- Please play fair and do not use proxy servers or other black hat methods of increasing your votes.
- If we do discover unfair practices, we will have to disqualify the parties involved.
- Please review our site’s Terms and Conditions of Use
- Remember the spirit of our site and play nice!
Important Information Regarding Voting
So now for the tough part, voting for your favorite “Strong and Happy” drawings. If you are torn between two drawings you are in luck.
- For this contest, you have the option to vote for two different drawings. If you would like to vote for two drawings, make your selections and then click “vote”.
- Our poll only allows one vote per IP address. This is one vote for the duration of the contest.
- If other family members wish to vote, they will have to vote from a different IP address.
- Please keep your comments on this post positive. We will not tolerate hurtful comments.
- This contest is meant to be fun. So please keep it enjoyable for our contestants and all of the visitors to our site.
- To make it fair, please do not try to solicit votes by offering a giveaway prize to your readers who vote for your favorite drawing.
- Because this is a kids’ drawing contest and we want to avoid hurt feelings, we will not be showing result percentages during the voting period. You will be unable to tell which drawings are in the lead. We want our finalists to be proud of their artwork and not discouraged by the percentage of votes their drawing receives.
- Voting will end Saturday, January 30th, at 3pm Eastern. We will announce the winners the same day!
- Please see our site’s Terms and Conditions of Use for a complete list of our contest and giveaway rules.
Ready, Set, Vote…….Sorry, there are no polls available at the moment.
This contest is part of a paid campaign with Yoplait Kids