Want to have some summer fun sewing simple sundresses? This is Janice here with 10 girl’s sundress patterns that are all fabulous AND free to get you inspired to sew…
I love to sew. And I am obsessed with making new dresses for my daughter Olivia.
I have a bunch of sewing projects both finished and waiting that I want to write up tutorials for to post here at 5 Minutes for Mom. But I can’t find enough minutes!
(And because I keep starting sewing another project before I make the tuturial for the last one.)
So since I haven’t had time to make up any new tutorials lately, here are a fifteen fabulous and free patterns for adorable summer sundresses.
I am just about to start a shirred sundress myself and when I finally get the tutorial done, I will link to it here too.
But there are a couple great looking shirred sundress patterns I found that I listed here too.
10 Sewing Patterns for Girls Sundresses
1. Jelly Roll Stripwork Dress by Scattered Thoughts of a Crafty Mom
2. Honeycomb Smocked Sundress by Sew Mama Sew
3. Simple Summer Sundress by Stitched by Crystal
4. The Ruffle Strapped Sundress by Leafy Treetop’s
5. Comfy Knit Dress Tutorial by LBG Studio
6. Saudade Sun Dress by Sew Mama Sew
7. DIY Contrast Bib Dress by iCandy Handmade
8. Bubble Tank Dress by Mama Says Sew
9. Border Fabric Sundress Tutorial by Lil Blue Boo
10. The Boho-Maxi Dress Tutorial and Pattern by Scattered Thoughts of a Crafty Mom
Share With Your Friends
We’d love, love, love a tweet or a pin… Thanks so much! 🙂
All photos used with bloggers’ permission.
Written by Janice Croze, co-founder of 5 Minutes for Mom
Talk with me: @5minutesformom and Facebook.com/5minutesformom
Pin with me at http://pinterest.com/5minutesformom/