This post may contain affiliate links. Read my disclosure policy here.
Just a reminder that 5 Minutes Around the Blogosphere will be on a break next Sunday. See you on the 30th!
CONTESTS & ANNOUNCEMENTS
Scrapping Servant is organizing a couple of really cool upcoming events. First, the My Walk Monday Meme where she hopes to “have a home for accountability and encouragement in my walk with Christ Jesus.” Second, the Scrapbook Blog Party from May 10th – 24th. This is your opportunity to party with fellow scrapbookers in a fun environment filled with new friends and prizes!
Don’t forget to join in on the fun at a Virtual Baby Shower honoring adoptive-mom-to-be, Dawn. Stop by Little Ladybug Designs from March 27th – 29th for all the details. You could win some great prizes, too!
Calling all you Kristi Yamaguchi fans! Kristi, mother of 2, has started a non-profit foundation called the Always Dream Foundation that focuses on children and helping them fulfill their dreams. She aims to support organizations that have a
positive effect on children as well. She will also be participating in this season of Dancing With The Stars. Check it out every Monday evening beginning on March 17th.
- Baby Essentials
- Hip Mama’s Place – MilkChic Nursing Cover & matching Diaper Dandee (Midnight tonight)
- An Island Life – The Diaper Clutch (March 18th)
- Mom Logic – Fisher Price Zen Collection Infant Car Seat (March 25th)
- Hip Mama’s Place – Lexie Tote from Fleurville (March 30th)
- Just for Kids
- It Coulda’ Been Worse – an interactive educational computer software game – Creativity Express (March 17th)
- My Trendy Tykes – $25 to Two Peas in a Pod (March 18th)
- An Island Life – Tee (adult or child) from Goop World (March 19th)
- Pink With Sparkles – Personalized Lunchbox (March 19th)
- Just for Mom
- From Dates to Diapers and Beyond – Johnson’s Pink product line gift basket which includes wash, lotion, and cream (March 20th)
- FabSugar – Fuchsia Balenciaga First Handbag (March 20th)
- A Cowboy’s Wife – $25 to Sudz N Bubbles (March 21st)
- An Island Life – Retro Kiwi Flowers Handbag from Pink Lemonade Boutique Bags (March 21st)
- There’s A Frog In My Soup – Towel Cupcake from Sweet Pea Cakes (March 25th)
- momsational – Everlast Woman’s Boxing 101 Set (March 26th)
- mod*mom – premium natural body care gift basket (April 1st)
- Home & Kitchen
- Blissfully Domestic – The Sweet Melissa Baking Book (March 17th)
- The Clean Plate Club -$50 to Williams-Sonoma (April 30th)
- Books & DVDs
- An Island Review – My Friends Tigger & Pooh Friendly Tails DVD (March 18th)
- Laura Williams’ Musings – The Next Level by David Gregory (March 20th)
- mommy bytes – Be Happy Without Being Perfect by Alice D. Domar, Ph.D. (March 30th)
- books are our friends – Closer Than Your Skin: Unwrapping the Mystery of Intimacy with God (no deadline)
- Miscellaneous Giveaways
- There’s A Frog In My Soup – Your choice of either a a blog design, potty seat, or extend-a-bib (March 17th)
- Lookit! I Spy . . . – $25 to Outback Steakhouse (March 19th)
- mod*mom – videochat or video-surveillance webcamphone (April 7th)
CELEBRATING THE HOLIDAYS
Thumbplay – Kick off your St. Patrick’s Day party with these cool ringtones and wallpapers. It’s a wonderful time of the year when everyone can be Irish.
Project Working Moms – If you’re a working mom who’s planning to go back to school in 2008, this is for you! eLearners.com has just launched a campaign where they’d like to offer $2 million in full-ride scholarship. Stop by for more information.
Second Rotation – Ever wonder what to do with your used cell phones, computers, and other electronic gadgets once you’ve upgraded? Second Rotation makes it very easy for you to find out what your items are worth and will even pay you for them. Very cool!
Ethan’s Bookshelf – “Ethan’s Bookshelf is dedicated to helping parents raise lifelong readers. With book reviews, best of lists, tips for parents and community boards, we’re here to help you choose the right books for your children and encourage them to read, imagine, and learn.”
Mommies United – “Our goal is to bring Moms from all over the blogosphere together in one place! We will be hosting parties, scavenger hunts, giveaways and contests. Mommies United will also be a place where you can read and share stories about our kiddos, tips, ideas, and parenting strategies .”
If you would like to have a post on your blog featured in 5 Minutes Around The Blogosphere, please send us an email with the actual link to your post at features5minutesformom at gmail dot com and we’ll see if it can be arranged.
Kailani can be found at An Island Life, An Island Review, & Island Baby Boutique.
Leave a Comment