Do you love fruit salads? This Peach Basil Salad recipe is so refreshing and easy to make. A friend of ours made this recipe for us and we love it.
I often eat cottage cheese with fruit, but this mixture of fresh peaches with the flavor of basil and sweetness of honey creates a tasty dish.
This salad recipe calls for basil, but you can substitute spinach or another dark, leafy green.
You can enjoy this salad any time of day.
Peach Basil Salad Recipe
- 1 ½ Fresh Peaches
- 3 Fresh Basil Leaves
- 2 Tablespoons Dark Honey
- 4 Tablespoons Cottage Cheese
- Rinse and slice your peaches into smaller, bite-size slivers. Remember to remove the pit. Place in a bowl and set aside.
- Rinse your basil leaves, fold them in half, and julienne them. Add to the bowl with your peach slices.
- Gently, mix these two ingredients together and allow to sit covered in the fridge for a few minutes.
- Drizzle the contents of the bowl with the honey.
- Put dollops of your cottage cheese over the top of your salad and enjoy.
Nutrition per serving
Pin it for Later