Do you love fruit salads? This Peach Basil Salad recipe is so refreshing and easy to make. A friend of ours made this recipe for us and we love it.
I often eat cottage cheese with fruit, but this mixture of fresh peaches with the flavor of basil and sweetness of honey creates a tasty dish.
This salad recipe calls for basil, but you can substitute spinach or another dark, leafy green.
Peach Basil Salad Recipe
- 1 ½ Fresh Peaches
- 3 Fresh Basil Leaves
- 2 Tablespoons Dark Honey
- 4 Tablespoons Cottage Cheese
- Rinse and slice your peaches into smaller, bite-size slivers. Remember to remove the pit. Place in a bowl and set aside.
- Rinse your basil leaves, fold them in half, and julienne them. Add to the bowl with your peach slices.
- Gently, mix these two ingredients together and allow to sit covered in the fridge for a few minutes.
- Drizzle the contents of the bowl with the honey.
- Put dollops of your cottage cheese over the top of your salad and enjoy.
Pin it for Later