Friday, February 24th 11am PT/2pm ET, Microsoft Office and Windows will be with 5 Minutes for Mom LIVE from the Microsoft booth at BLISSDOM for a Spreecast! In order to enter to win any of the fabulous prizes being given away, simply join the Spreecast and winners will be chosen from the attendees section. (If you are attending Blissdom, come join us at the Microsoft booth in Cheekwood B during the live webcast.)
Microsoft Office has made my online life SO much easier. I can’t work without it on my machines! Love it! While I’m at Blissdom preparing for our wonderful live Spreecast with Office and Windows, I thought I would take a moment to just share with you about some of the awesome tips and tricks you can learn while using your favorite Office products. These will definitely come in handy in the days following Blissdom.
Tips and Tricks for Using Your Favorite Office Products
1. Capture everything. Use OneNote 2010 and see firsthand the benefits of having event travel details, speaker bios, meeting notes and great restaurants in one easy-to-view location.
3. Organize ideas in One place. Put your notes for that important blog post in one place with Microsoft OneNote 2010. You can even insert audio clips, videos, screenshots, conversations and e-mails.
4. Tell AND show! Share ideas and information, via the Broadcast Slide Show feature in PowerPoint 2010, during your next Twitter Party.
6. Get focused. Need to finish a post, but can’t concentrate with alerts popping up? Maximize your on-screen space in Word 2011 for Mac with Full Screen View.
8. Take people with you. It’s all about who you know. Make sure all of your contacts are in one place. Use Microsoft Outlook 2010 to insert and manage new contacts you’ve made at BlissDom.
9. Balance life and work. Microsoft Outlook 2010 and Outlook for Mac 2011 lets you combine multiple e-mail accounts and address books and easily manage them from a single, centralized view.
Don’t forget to join in for the Live Spreecast!
JOIN US, Friday, February 24th, at 2pm Eastern/ 11am Pacific for our special Spreecast with Microsoft and Windows.You can ask questions live via chat OR choose to come on camera yourself to talk!
(Open to US and Canadian shipping addresses. Please see our terms and conditions for more contest information. This giveaway is void where prohibited.)
Please RSVP here for a reminder to join the web cast: http://www.spreecast.com/events/5m4m-live-w-microsoft-from-blissdom-2012 and let me know if you have any questions before the Spreecast! Hope to see you online then!
5 Minutes for Mom’s Upcoming Spreecast:
Live With Microsoft at Blissdom 2012
Friday, February 24th, 2 pm ET/ 11 am PT
RSVP for reminder: http://www.spreecast.com/events/5m4m-live-w-microsoft-from-blissdom-2012
Feel free to spread the word! *smile* We would love it if you tweeted or Facebooked about this upcoming Spreecast.
Thanks so much! We really appreciate your support of 5 Minutes for Mom.
For more information about these tips and other time-saving tricks check out www.office.com.
Written by Janice Croze, co-founder of 5 Minutes for Mom.
Please Note: We are Windows Champion Bloggers and Office Ambassadors. Microsoft is sponsoring this webcast. As always, our opinions are 100% our own.