This post may contain affiliate links. Read my disclosure policy here.
We had a blast at the Spa Tweetup in Seattle!
Here’s a taste of the fun…
The Seattle gals who joined the party were:
- Susan Carraretto, 5 Minutes for Mom
- Mona Hickey, Kirida
- Drew Zandonella-Stannard, One More Salute
- Erin Sirianni, Plink Plink
- Wendi Barker, Wendi’s Book Corner
- Shannon Steen-Larsen, The Mommy Files
- Alexis Peloquin, Running Away? I’ll Help You Pack.
- Shera Roetcisoender, A Frog In My Soup
- Astacia Carter, Type-A Mom
- Ellen Marden, Zoom About Ellen
- Maggie Cheung, Mighty Maggie
- Kathryn Thompson, Daring Young Mom
- Susan Mettas, Adoption Adventures
- Amy Lathrop, Sprightly Amy Anne
You can see more photos on Flickr from Mona, myself and our gracious party planners representing Pledge. The photos in the video were taken from those Flickr sets. Huge thanks to Mona for so many fantastic shots. And everyone is welcome to embed the slideshow video on their own blogs.
Please help us thank Pledge so they know how much we Mom Bloggers love partying in style! Visit their new site www.HowICleanNow.com and laugh at my messy house.
In a few days a very embarrassing video of my utter chaos will be released… watch out for it. You will DIE laughing at me!
Leave a Comment