The advent of summer is a source of mixed feelings:
- happiness about a more laid-back schedule
- anxiety about how I’m going to answer the “I’m bored, Mom” ‘s
- resolve to make the most of the extra time to start some good habits
- determination to use some of these months to reinforce and advance school skills
Do you feel the same way? Well, 5 Minutes for Mom is here to help.
From June 10 – 18, we’ll have new ideas to help keep your kids and the whole family busy, healthy, and happy!
- The first creative idea is to Cook!
- The second challenge is to Play and Learn
- In our third challenge, you can provide a creative summer adventure for your child.
- Help fuel your child’s imagination.
- Then Explore.
- Encourage your kids to eat their veggies.
- Keep your kids’ creative juices flowing.
- Encourage your kids to Exercise!
- Encourage your whole family to Sing and Dance.
- Listen to audio books to as a family.
- Travel (Virtually) as a family.