This post may contain affiliate links. Read my disclosure policy here.
Welcome to our weekly roundup here at “5 Minutes Around the Blogosphere”.
As you know, you can come back all week and add a post or giveaway to our Mister Linky. Be sure to check back often, as new links will be added daily. You don’t want to miss out on something fun.
CONTESTS & SWEEPSTAKES
- Through Dairy Queen’s latest online ice cream promotion, Operation Happy Birthday, anyone 18 years or older with a
camera, camcorder or mobile device is invited to record and submit a video clip that’s no longer than one minute with an original, creative or funny version of an individual alone, with family, friends or a pet singing, rapping, rhyming, dancing or playing an instrument to the tune of happy birthday to the Blizzard. No purchase is necessary.
Participants who submit a video judged to be in the top 100 will receive a $25 Dairy Queen gift card and the video will be posted on the Dairy Queen blog and the Blizzard and Dairy Queen Facebook page. One video also will be selected for a coveted spot on the DairyQueen.com homepage.
Videos will be judged on creativity, originality, adherence to theme and the 60 second time limit, and the amount of page views generated after the video is posted to YouTube.com. An entry form, rules and regulations are available at
- A Wrestling Addicted Mommy – 500 Business Cards (5/26 US Only)
- From Val’s Kitchen – Hormel Chili & Dinty Moore Prize Pack (5/22)
- Contest Corner – Kohl’s Gift Card Giveaway: 1 Reader Wins $50, 1 Reader Wins $25 (5/20 US Only)
- The Campbell Corner – Union28 Giveaway and deals (5-12 – 5-26)
- Contest Corner – Energizer Smart Charger Giveaway (5/27 US Only)
- Mommy’s Idea – $50 Gift Card for Moody Mamas Maternity (5/20 US Only)
- Contest Corner – Mederma Stretch Marks Therapy ($120 Value) (5/26 US Only)
- Contest Corner – Inspirational Bracelet by D.O.G.G (5/25)
Just For Kids
- Muse Reviews – Sound Bingo game (5/19 US Only)
- Mom Central – CARES Child Aviation Restraint (5/26 US)
Books For Grown-Ups
- Mom Knows It All – Susan Wiggs book collection (5.22)
- For the Love of Chaos – Autographed copy of FibroWHYalgia by Susan Ingebretson (5/30)
Would you like to share a fun giveaway or a worth our while post? Please add it to the Mr. Linky below. You can come here any time this week to add in your link. Don’t miss out on the fun. Be sure to visit throughout the week as the linky grows, and more sites are added.
If you would like to have a post on your blog featured in 5 Minutes Around The Blogosphere, please send us an email with the actual link to your post at features5minutesformom at gmail dot com and we’ll see if it can be arranged.
Leave a Comment