Community

BlogHer13 Post Round Up Linky

While Janice is partying her way through BlogHer 2013 this year, I’m staying home to run everything behind the scenes. Janice and I usually attend BlogHer together, and this is my first year since 2008 […]

{ 6 comments }

5 Minutes for Mom contributor Geri Chase shares her thoughts about the MagneBricks Building Blocks Kickstart project.  She was compensated for writing this post and sharing her honest opinion. As a mom, I have seen […]

{ 0 comments }

Post image for Meet Our Summer 2013 Social Media Training Group Training-Summer-2013

We’re thrilled to introduce the members of our new Blogging and Social Media Training Group who will be joining us for the summer of 2013 for training webinars and mastermind group meetings. They will be […]

{ 3 comments }

disneysmmoms

Janice here… I’m at the #DisneySMMoms conference and for disclosure I’d like to let you know my conference fee was covered by Disney, but travel and associated costs are mine, as are all my opinions, […]

{ 5 comments }

Jennifer, 5 Minutes for Mom’s assistant, shares her insight into the Nestle & Walmart’s fight against hunger, in this giveaway. This post is compensated but her opinions are her own. I hate to hear about kids, […]

{ 82 comments }

ubp13-after-party

The official Ultimate Blog Party 2013 is ending tonight, Friday, April 12 at 11:59pm ET. So PLEASE MAKE SURE you filled out your PRIZE ENTRY FORMS. Did you hear there are $20,000 worth of prizes […]

{ 7 comments }

mandmlogo

By Estelle Sobel Erasmus of Musings on Motherhood and Midlife Looking to make an impact on the lives of moms, everywhere? Feel you’re a mother but so much more? Are you dealing with the never ending […]

{ 11 comments }

#UBP13 - Ultimate Blog Party 2013

TONIGHT starts our online LIVE events for the Ultimate Blog Party 2013. Our first event starts tonight at 9pm Eastern on Twitter with hashtag #UBP13. The Twitter Party This year’s #UBP13 Twitter party is being […]

{ 0 comments }

Ultimate Blog Party 2013

The Ultimate Blog Party is brought to you in part by… Come on in — the ULTIMATE BLOG PARTY 2013 is HERE! Welcome! You have made it to the right place — this is the […]

{ 58 comments }

Ultimate Blog Party 2013

The Ultimate Blog Party 2013 starts this Friday… The Ultimate Blog Party is almost here. The party starts this Friday, April 5th. The linkies go live at 12:01am Eastern on Friday, (that is 9:01pm Thursday […]

{ 19 comments }