I have vowed to raise children who are generous, care about others and want to do good. In today’s media drenched society, however, it can be difficult to keep a young one’s focus off of themselves. It is this reason that I am a huge fan of The Caring Corners Mrs. Goodbee dollhouse by Learning Curve. It is the first interactive dollhouse that truly teaches sharing, caring and responsibility.
The house opens up to reveal twelve rooms, with six on each side, allowing plenty opportunity for friends to play with Mrs. Goodbee together.
The Caring Corners Mrs. Goodbee dollhouse engages children with more than 400 playful activities, songs, words and sounds. As children create, explore and use their imaginations, Mrs. Goodbee comes to life to model and reinforce positive social and emotional skills – and encourage kind-hearted deeds all around her house.
The caring and sharing doesn’t stop there. At the back of the dollhouse is a Good Deeds Garden waiting to be adorned with stickers of flowers and bugs. The dollhouse comes with a pack of stickers to be rewarded to your child after doing a good deed. The sticker can be placed in the garden, adding color and fun.
The child can then visit the online Good Deeds Garden to use the sticker codes to unlock fun games and activities. Your child can customize the look of her online character, choosing from several colors for clothes, hair and eyes. Their character can then play games at the fountain, garden, orchard and maze.
Caring Corners has also teamed up with Goodwill Industries to promote giving. They encourage the child to fill up the box that Mrs. Goodbee comes in with gently used toys and clothes to be donated to Goodwill. Their efforts are rewarded with a special certificate that includes a special code to unlock a surprise in their online Good Deeds Garden.
Caring Corners Mrs. Goodbee dollhouse is the perfect toy for helping your child to learn important values: empathy, caring, sharing and giving.
I have enjoyed watching my daughter and son play with Mrs. Goodbee together. My daughter gets exceptionally happy when Mrs. Goodbee thanks her for helping the baby fall asleep or for taking care of the pet dog. And she beams each time Mrs. Goodbee says something new.
The fun never seems to stop with Mrs. Goodbee.
We have one Caring Corners Mrs. Goodbee Dollhouse, retail value $74.99, to give away to one lucky reader. The dollhouse comes with a little girl, baby and dog. The house also comes with a few pieces of furniture. Additional doll packs and accessories can be purchased separately.
Here is how to enter:
- See our Christmas Giveaway 2008 post to read more about
participating in our Christmas Giveaway
- Either link back to this post and include a Christmas Giveaway 2008 button in that post or on your sidebar, or link to the individual giveaways you choose to enter. We have a ton of different buttons and styles for you to choose from. Click here to get the button codes. (If you post and include the button, either in your post or on your sidebar, and link back here, you are good for all the giveaways. No more linking required.)
- Please leave one comment below to enter this giveaway. You may earn additional entries for the following:
1. Subscribe to our Feed
2. Sign up for our Newsletter
If you are already subscribed and are on our newsletter list, you qualify for these two additional entries. Go ahead and leave your additional comments below.
- As always, non bloggers are welcome to participate! We understand you can’t link – but please spread the word to your friends via facebook, twitter, etc.
- Entries are open from Thursday, November 13th thru Friday, November 28th at 12pm EST.
- Our winner will be drawn randomly and we will announce the winner Monday, December 1st. Please make sure to check our site and your email address to see if you have won a prize. We must receive your reply within 5 business days. (If you want your prize to arrive in time — the sooner we hear from you, the better!)
- This contest is open to US and Canadian shipping addresses. Due to legal restrictions, this promotion is not available in Arizona or Quebec.
Please see our site’s Terms and Conditions of Use for a complete list of our Contest and Giveaway Rules.