The advent of summer is a source of mixed feelings:
- happiness about a more laid-back schedule
- anxiety about how I’m going to answer the “I’m bored, Mom” ‘s
- resolve to make the most of the extra time to start some good habits
- determination to use some of these months to reinforce and advance school skills
Do you feel the same way? Well, 5 Minutes for Mom is here to help.
From June 10 – 18, we’ll have new ideas (and of course, giveaways!) to help keep your kids and the whole family busy, healthy, and happy! All of the contests will be listed here. To enter, leave a comment on each separate post for the items that you’d like to win.
All of the winners will be announced on June 24.
- The first creative idea is to Cook! with the opportunity to win one of 5 copies of Yum-O! The Family Cookbook.
- The second challenge is to Play and Learn with two winners receiving two computer games — Mia’s Reading Adventure: The Bugaboo Bugs and JumpStart Advanced Preschool World.
- In our third giveaway, you can provide a creative summer adventure for your child if you win one of 5 Giftventure gift certificates.
- One of you could win a great prize pack to help fuel your child’s imagination from education.com.
- 5 of you will give your child the safety to Explore with a cell phone package from kajeet.
- Are you always trying to encourage your kids to eat their veggies? Enter to win one of 5 Henry and the Hidden Veggie Garden books.
- Our seventh giveaway invites those of you who can travel to New York City on August 2 the opportunity to Experience Walking with the Dinosaurs (sponsored by One2One Network).
- Education.com is sponsoring another great prize pack to keep your kids’ creative juices flowing this summer. Enter here.
- Three of you could win 2 new books from Maple Tree Press designed to encourage your kids to Exercise!
- One of you will win three CDs that will encourage your whole family to Sing and Dance.
- Three of you will win a set of three audiobook CDs to Listen to as a family.
- We have five Trip Flix DVDs so that the whole family can Travel (Virtually).
We’d love for you to spread the word.