Since 5 Minutes For Mom is growing so fast with several posts publishing daily, we need a dynamic go-getter to oversee the content as our Managing Editor.
Your specific responsibilities will be to increase reader numbers, page views and engagement by increasing the quantity, diversity and quality of the content.
To achieve this you will be responsible for:
- Managing the current writing staff and bring in new writers to boost the team across all areas including photography, fashion, food, giveaways, product reviews, books, faith, special needs and much more
- Formatting content and editing for quality
- Ensuring images are highly Pinnable
- Moderating comments and encouraging writers to interact with commentors
- Identify and invite guest bloggers and vet their submissions
- Plan the editorial calendar in advance
- Work with advertisers to generate relevant content for their needs
- Research topics for discussion and write effective, intriguing post titles
- Create goals for growth and supply reports using effective measurement tools
Your talents will include:
- A passion for project management and organizing
- A solid working knowledge of WordPress
- Experience working on a large, busy blog or in the publishing industry
- A personable nature and the ability to helps new writers blog successfully
- Good proofreading and editing skills
- Strong communication skills
- The ability to work on your own initiative and to send regular reporting and results
This is a full-time (30-40 hours a week) work-at-home position and, as we are a self-funded mom blog, the pay rate is modest but with room for growth and performance bonuses.
So if you currently have a high-paying corporate job and you need to earn a similar income, this will not be the job for you. But, if you are talented and looking for a real way to earn a reliable, dependable income from home with one of the best known mom blogs, please fill in the following form.
Application Now Closed.