5 Minutes For Mom needs a social media assistant to work with Susan and Janice to expand the reach of our brand and increase visitor numbers to our blogs and social media pages such as Facebook, Google+, YouTube, Pinterest and Twitter.
Your specific responsibility is to increase visitor numbers to all sections of 5MinutesForMom.com
To achieve this, you’ll maximize our social media reach by working with us closely to:
- Ensure effective daily content is posted at Facebook, Google+ and Twitter
- Increase fan, follower and subscriber numbers on social media sites without using any form of spam tactics
- Increase engagement, comments, replies and retweets with our followers
- Build a subscriber and follower base with media and PR companies
- Spread our brand by commenting and engaging with like-minded profiles and users
- Monitor for mentions and reply as necessary on our behalf using our “team name”
- Create goals for growth and supply reports using effective measurement tools
Your talents will include:
- An addiction to the major social media platforms
- A determination to learn best practice when shown and to apply it quickly
- A history of effective communication using social media
- An inherent hate of spamming the system
- An inquisitive mind that wants to try new platforms and tools to increase productivity
- The ability to work on your own initiative and to send regular reporting and results
This is a part-time 10-15 hours a week work-at-home position with the possibility of more work available at our other brands for the right candidate.
As we are a self-funded mom blog, the pay rate is modest but with room for growth and performance related bonuses.
If you are talented and looking for a real way to earn a reliable, dependable income from home with one of the best known mom blogs, please fill in the following form.