The best Mother’s Day gifts are handmade with love.
Every mother adores receiving crafts and gifts made by her children. Having keepsakes that capture your children at each age is priceless.
One of my favorite types of Mother’s Day crafts include handprints. They’re so cute, personal, and really hold a special place in my heart. Each Mother’s Day, your sweet little child’s hands will get bigger and bigger. So crafts that capture their handprints are such a precious way to hold on to each stage.
We’ve collected 20 super cute Mother’s Day gifts kids can make.
They’re all something Mom or Grandma will love and adore for years to come. It’s time to get out all of your craft supplies, and let the kids go wild as they create some beautiful presents.
(Moms, if you’re reading this yourself, perhaps send your hubby this link so he can get some ideas to help the kids make.)
- All Things Mama – Mother’s Day Handprint Flower Pot
- Messy Little Monster – DIY Heart Mug
- Pink Stripey Socks – Egg Carton Flower Pins
- Glued to My Crafts Blog – Decorative Handprint Plate Keepsake
- Kids Craft Room – Beaded and Pasta Hearts
- Glued to My Crafts Blog – Thumbprint Heart Magnets
- I Heart Crafty Things – Mother’s Day Flower Bouquet
- Divine Lifestyle – Mother’s Day Flower Garden
- Jman and Millerbug – Handprint Flower Tote
- Meaningful Mama – Salt Dough Fingerprint Flowers
- School Time Snippets – Yarn Wrapped Tulips
- Mommy’s Bundle – Handmade Jewelry Dish
- Kids Activities Blog – Mother’s Day Simple Pillow Craft
- Messy Little Monster – Salt Dough Handprint Frame Keepsake
- Buggy and Buddy – Mosaic Project Using Dyed Pasta
- Crafty Morning – Popsicle Stick Mother’s Day Craft
- The Imagination Tree – Salt Dough Footprint Keepsake
- Love in Our Chaos – Kids DIY Easy Wind Chime
- Happy Hooligans – Paper Mache Bowls
- B Inspired Mama – ‘Mom’s Sleeping’ Door Hanger
What was your favorite handmade Mother’s Day gift you’ve ever received?
Share With Your Friends
We’d love, love, love a tweet or a pin… Thanks so much! 🙂