The best way to reach your health and wellness goals is to get help from experts! And thanks to the new HueTrition Live you can talk directly to nutritionists, dieticians and chefs as well as watch live cooking demonstrations and take online classes.
This post is sponsored by HueTrition and is not to be considered medical advice. We are bloggers sharing our personal experiences.
HueTrition Live VIP Subscription
HueTrition Live is a live online space where you can contact experts, attend health & wellness support groups, see healthy culinary events with chefs, take online classes & reach your goals.
With a HueTrition Live VIP Subscription you’ll receive:
- A HueTrition health assessment
- Monthly support groups & check ins. Talk to live people and experts that want to help you achieve your health and wellness goals!
- HueTrition E-Book called “Healthy & Colorful Eating Made Fun” written by Monica, CEO & Founder.
This book has been featured on Times Square in NYC and is worth $9.99, but you’ll receive it free with your HueTrition Live subscription.
- Infographic brochure, for your fridge, or office that details all the benefits of each color of fruits and veggies.
- And lastly, FREE access to all HueTrition Live Events that feature experts tackling health & wellness topics you want to know!
HueTrition Live VIP – HuePets Family edition
If you have children, check out the HueTrition VIP Family Membership.
- It includes the FREE Downloadable HuePets app HueTrition’s™ debut program, this fun mobile app turns daily healthy eating into a game for young children and their families. Image-Recognition Technology enables kids to “feed” photos of their real-life food to an adorable digital pet, encouraging a well-balanced diet from an early age.
- Ongoing culinary classes with a HueTrition chef with the ability to have a conversation live with other attendees, the chef and experts to help you achieve your health and wellness goals.
- HueTrition E-Book “Healthy & Colorful Eating Made Fun”.
- Infographic brochure detailing all the benefits of each color of fruits and veggies.
- And lastly, FREE access to all our HueTrition Live Events.
Custom Online Cooking Class with a HueChef
With a custom online cooking class, a HueTrition chef will connect one-one with you via video at the convenience of your own kitchen.
They will give you personalized cooking lessons as well as give you healthy tips to stay on track with your healthy eating plan.
Custom Online consult with a HueDietitian Expert
- Private one-one half-hour consultation with one of our dietitians and nutritionists at your own convenience
- Health assessment
- Tailored nutrition plan to reach your goals.
For these subscriptions you’ll simply need a computer with a webcam or phone with a camera feature, and access to the Internet.
Sign up for one the VIP memberships at HueTrition.com/shop.
Also be sure to subscribe to the HueTrition YouTube channel at http://www.youtube.com/Huetrition.
Sign up for the HueTrition Newsletter here…
Disclosure: This post is sponsored, so extra thanks for reading and sharing.
Written by Susan Carraretto, co-founder of 5 Minutes for Mom
Talk with me: @5minutesformom and Facebook.com/5minutesformom
Pin with me at pinterest.com/5minutesformom