Susan here with an awesome giveaway for you… thanks to Walmart for providing prizing, a sample and sponsoring this giveaway.
Everyone in your family will love the Nextbook Flexx 11 Windows 2-in-1 Tablet (and want their own).
And yes… we’re giving one away!
Today I tested out this lightweight tablet that acts like a laptop but with the added awesome of a tablet.
Before I opened the box, I had decided that I was going to use this device to get my 10 year old touch typing this summer.
I don’t know about you, but I find my kids get too much screen time on the iPad which translates into zero typing time.
They need to learn to type… and so a regular tablet isn’t enough. I want my kids using a tablet with a keyboard so they can practise typing.
So while that still is my plan… to let my kids use this new Nextbook Flexx 11 Windows 2-in-1 Tablet… I did find myself wishing I could just keep it to myself.
This is such a handy machine that I’ll be tossing it in my purse when I’m on the go.
I’m confident it will get lots of use between my kids and me.
It has apps and a touch screen which kids love and makes it extremely easy to use, but then when you want to type, the keyboard is right there for you.
The Nextbook Flexx 11 features:
- Windows 8.1 operating system (upgradable to Windows 10 later this year)
- 11.6” 1366 x 768 IPS capacitive touch screen
- Quad-Core Intel® AtomTM Z3735G Processor (X86, 1.8GHz)
- 2GB DDR3L system memory; 64GB onboard storage memory
- Bluetooth 4.0 and WiFi 802.11 b/g/n
- 2.0 megapixel front and rear cameras with integrated microphone
- microHDMI, microUSB, and microSD ports
- Preloaded VUDU Movies and TV app; NOOK for Windows 8 app
For more information, click here.
Enter to Win
If you’d like to win a Nextbook Flexx 11, leave us a comment telling us which member of your family would use it the most. Then enter using the form below.
(Open to US residents only.)
Share With Your Friends
We’d love, love, love a tweet or a pin… Thanks so much! 🙂
[Tweet “Enter to win a Nextbook Flexx 11 Windows 2-in-1 Tablet”]