This post may contain affiliate links. Read my disclosure policy here.
A few years ago we hosted a giveaway for a small internet store called Emily Rose Doll Clothes & Furniture who provide 18 Inch Doll Clothes & Furniture.
Since then, Emily Rose Doll Clothes & Furniture has become the most popular website offering exclusively 18 inch doll products (that fit your American Girl Doll). The owner of Emily Rose, Lisa-Marie, was inspired by the success of her own business to find a way to create business opportunities for Moms just like her.
Her new business Emily Rose @Home does just that – it enables Moms to work from home, create an income, teach important business and finance lessons and most importantly – bond with their daughters.
Susan caught up with Lisa-Marie at Blogher10 and spoke about this exciting business opportunity.
What we love the most about this business?
- No recruiting!! Whoop!
- You are selling products that people actually NEED (scented candles are nice but how many have you bought out of guilt)
- Nothing is overpriced – unlike most companies there is no need for a mark-up because there is only one level of earning
- You can sell online too! People can visit your website and purchase – even when you aren’t having parties
- You make 25% on every sale – both party and online sales
- You can spend time with your daughter while contributing to your family income
- You don’t need a baby-sitter while you are working
You can find out even more about the details and benefits of this Mom/Daughter business by visiting Emily Rose @Home. They have tons of information on the website.
Lisa-Marie is offering all of our readers 10% off of any Starter Package, and since they start at only $99 – this opportunity is affordable for everyone! To purchase a Starter Package with a discount just visit Emily Rose @Home follow the directions for sign-up and then shoot them an email with the words “5 Minutes For Mom” – they will adjust your order and credit you 10%
Disclaimer – 5 Minutes for Mom has become an Emily Rose @Home partner and will receive compensation for every Starter Package purchased with their coupon.
Thanks to Our Video Sponsors
Thanks to Kmart Design we shot a ton of fabulous and fun BlogHer footage that we will be publishing in the coming weeks, so make sure you watch our feed.
Watch more of our BlogHer10 video interviews here!
Also… here’s a little tip…
If you want to see the videos as soon as we upload them to YouTube (even before we can get them published here at 5 Minutes For Mom), subscribe to our YouTube channel.
Written by 5 Minutes for Mom co-founder Susan.
Tweet with us at @5MinutesForMom
Leave a Comment