Pregnancy is not just hard on your body… it can be hard on your hair too! For those of us who already feel like our hair isn’t thick and full enough, it can be tough to experience any thinning or hair loss. I’ve been intrigued by all the talk I’ve heard about Hairburst vitamins, so I was thrilled when they reached out to us. This post is sponsored by Hairburst, so extra thanks for reading and sharing.
Are you pregnant or a new mom? Or perhaps are you planning on getting pregnant soon? Would you like to strengthen and nourish your hair from the inside out?
Meet Hairburst For New Mums… a safe way to feed your body and hair during this complicated stage of motherhood.
When you’re pregnant and when you have a new baby, you want to do everything you can to pamper yourself and make yourself feel better.
So why not treat your hair to some extra vitamins to help it grow and be as healthy as possible.
Hairburst pregnancy vitamins are designed to help prevent loss of hair pre, post, and during pregnancy due to hormonal imbalances.
These vitamins can help ensure your hair is still beautiful and healthy during your pregnancy and when you’re a new mom with an infant and coping with the stresses of being a new mother.
How our hair reacts to pregnancy varies from one mom to the next. During the some stages of pregnancy and especially in the months following pregnancy, some women experience increased shedding, thinning of hair and hair loss. Some women find that during pregnancy, less hair falls out because of the female hormone oestrogen which slows down the normal cycle of hair growth and loss. But once the baby arrives, those hormone levels change and their hair then suddenly seems to fall out more than ever.
Even for those women who have easy pregnancies and who love being pregnant so much that they would consider becoming gestational surrogates, your hair can use some extra support during and after pregnancy.
For me personally, I didn’t notice any extra fullness in my hair during pregnancy, but I did notice all the hair falling out after.
I’ve always struggled with fine hair and I hate that it gets thinner as I age. So I can use any help I can get. I sure wish I’d had these vitamins when I was pregnant over a decade ago.
But, now that my days of pregnancy and chasing after diaper clad kids are behind me, I can take the regular Hairburst Vitamins.
More About Hairburst For New Mums
While you’re planning to get pregnant, during your pregnancy and after you give birth you can take Hairburst For New Mums to maintain healthy hair growth.
Hairburst For New Mums is scientifically formulated and contains safe levels of biotin which is effective for normal hair growth PRE, DURING & POST pregnancy. It’s great that Hairburst For New Mums contains a range of B vitamins which can combat tiredness and fatigue since being a new mom is the most exhausting job in the world.
The benefits of these pregnancy vitamins can include:
- Grow longer and stronger hair.
- Nourish your hair from within.
- Improve overall hair health.
- Increase hair strength.
- Improve hair elasticity.
- Reduce hair breakage.
What Exactly Is In Hairburst For New Mums
Hairburst contains a mix of proven ingredients for hair growth and is produced in the UK and is manufactured in FDA approved facilities.
Here are the key ingredients in Hairburst:
- Biotin – Biotin is good for not only hair growth but also almost anything to do with good hair. From growing long hair to helping reduce shedding, it is widely known that you can use biotin to thicken your hair, make it grow long and look shinier.
- Zinc – Zinc helps to keep hormone levels regulated, which is one of the reasons why it is so effective in preventing and treating hair loss.
- Vitamin C – Vitamin C is one of the most effective nutrients to help grow and strengthen hair. It helps build collagen, which is highly important for hair growth.
- Vitamin E – Vitamin E helps the body’s blood circulation by increasing oxygen uptake, which in turn aids the body in producing new hair.
- Vitamin B6 – In addition to energy and red blood cell production, vitamin B-6 keeps hair healthy. Vitamin B-6 is also important for skin health as it increases collagen production, which is necessary for healthy hair growth.
- Vitamin B12 – Vitamin B12 stimulates hair growth. Once the level of Vitamin B12 is corrected, hair follicles start receiving proper nutrients and will be able to replicate correctly which leads to the regrowth of previously lost hair.
- Pantothenic Acid (Vitamin B5) – Pantothenic acid is believed to help strengthen hair follicles and their cells, allowing them to function properly. In addition, pantothenic acid also helps your scalp get rid of dead skin, clearing the way for new growth to occur.
- Iron – Iron helps improve hair texture and reduces dullness by increasing the flow of oxygen and nutrients to the hair roots and scalp.
Allergy advice: Hairburst is manufactured on equipment which handles milk, soya, fish and cereals. Hairburst is free from bovine and porcine gelatine, flavourings, sweeteners, peanuts, starch, yeast and lactose.
Take ONE capsule per day for the best results. It’s best to take the vitamin in the morning with your breakfast.
And remember that you should never use food supplements as a substitute for a balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
How Long Does It Take To Receive Your Order
Hairburst is made in the UK, so delivery there only takes one day. To get to us in the US or Canada, it takes 5 – 15 working days.
You’ll see your shipping cost at checkout before you pay… shipping costs vary based on how much you’ve ordered.
The prices are displayed in UK GBP, but you will be billed in your local currency. They have a currency converter in the menu to change to your local currency.
Pin it for Later
Disclosure: This post is sponsored, so extra thanks for reading and sharing.
Written by Susan Carraretto, co-founder of 5 Minutes for Mom
Talk with me: @5minutesformom and Facebook.com/5minutesformom
Pin with me at pinterest.com/5minutesformom