The most special gifts your children can give their Dad on Father’s Day are the gifts they make themselves. Father’s Day is such a wonderful time to get your kids having fun and making some special crafts to show their love for their Father.
Even if you’re buying your husband a gift (such as one of the totally cool items in our Father’s Day Gift Guide), it’s a great idea to also have your children make cards and other crafts for their Dad.
We’ve gathered craft ideas from our blogging friends for 20 Father’s Day gifts that your children will have fun making and their Dad will adore.
20 Father’s Day Gifts Kids Can Make
1. Fingerprint Daddy & Me Coffee Mug from Crafts by Amanda
2. We’re Nuts About You Photo Frame from Happiness is Homemade
3. Dad String Art from Teach Beside Me
4. Father’s Day Gift Card Holder from The Joys of Boys
5. Love You to Pieces from Picture Frame from A Night Owl
6. Homemade Tic-Tac-Toe from And Next Comes L
7. Candy Tie from Natural Beach Living
8. Painted Hammer with Monogram from Crafts by Amanda
9. Salt Dough Fingerprint Keyring from Crafts on Sea
10. Ten Things I Have Learned From You Keepsake from Blessed Beyond Crazy
11. Tape Resist Mug and Bowl from Happy Hooligans
12. Dad’s Carwash Kit from The Crafting Chicks
13. Personalized Tin Can Pencil Holder from Buggy and Buddy
14. Dad’s Six Pack from 5 Minutes for Mom
15. I Love You Pillow Case from Mama Papa Bubba
16. DIY Cedarwood Beard Balm from Fireflies & Mud Pies
17. Lego Photo Pen Holder from Lalymom
18. Decorated Gold Balls from Laughing Kids Learn
19. Mason Jar Bank from Mainly Homemade
20. No Sew Fabric Bookmark from Creative Green Living
Plus an extra craft idea from us…
A Handmade Breakfast Tray For Dad – DIY Father’s Day Gift
We hope you have a wonderful time with your children making these Father’s Day crafts.
Pin it for Later
Don’t Miss This…
As much as Dad will love his homemade gifts, I bet he’ll also be happy to get one of the awesome presents from our Father’s Day Gift Guide.
And for even more ways to make Dad’s day special, check out these Father’s Day ideas.