Spring is such wonderful inspiration for crafts and DIY projects to pretty up your home and say goodbye to Winter. We’ve gathered 19 lovely Spring Decor DIY projects that you and your family will love. Most of these projects and simple enough for your kids to take charge and lead the way.
You’ll love making these Spring DIY projects just as much as you love displaying them afterwards.
Our favorite to make with kids is #9 Easy Spring Cherry Garland and our top pick for challenging yourself is #15 Sunflower Mesh Wreath Tutorial.
- DIY Rustic Spring Mantle Decor – Mama of 3 Munchkinds
A sweet rustic spring sign to sit on the mantle and welcome spring.
- Hanging Coffee Can Planters – Kicking It With Kelly
Plant your herbs in these cute hanging coffee can planters.
- DIY Tulip Bathroom Jar Decor – Savvy Saving Couple
Tulips are my favorite spring flower and this easy to make spring decorative craft is a perfect way to display your tulips.
- Simple Spring Wreath – Mom Endeavors
I love how easy this wreath is to make.
- DIY Burlap Spring Topiaries – Crafts ‘N Coffee
My kids and I both love crafts with lots of buttons.
- Framed Spring Moss Decor – Oh My! Creative
I’ve never seen anything quite like this framed moss craft.
- DIY Spring Paper Table Runner – A Night Owl
The bright and bold geometric shapes of this table runner will wow your guests.
- DIY Spring Banner – Second Chance to Dream
A unique, book inspired spring banner.
- Easy Spring Cherry Garland – Burlap and Blue
The cherries on this garland put me a good mood.
- 5-Minute Butterfly Burlap Wall Canvas – Gym Craft Laundry
Stencils make this craft super quick.
- DIY Spring Tulip Wreath – On Sutton Place
Your neighbors will all be jealous over this stunning spring wreath.
- Chalkboard Paint Planters – Stockpiling Moms
These are adorable for little party favors or teachers’ gifts.
- Spring Peat Pots & Succulents – Home with Cupcakes & Crinoline
Display these cute pots by your kitchen window.
- Painted Daisy Mason Jars – Mason Jar Crafts Love
I love the color she chose for these jars.
- Sunflower Mesh Wreath Tutorial – Grillo Designs
Wow your friends when you make this incredible wreath.
- DIY Glittery Pink Vases – Icing Designs
If you have little girls, they will adore this DIY.
- Painted Zinnia Flower Pinecones – A Fanciful Twist
See how many colors you can make.
- Rustic Wood Planter with Wheat Grass – Today’s Fabulous Finds
If you’re handy with a hammer, make your own planter.
- DIY Floral Letters – Nous Decor
Play with your flowers and make something beautiful… like these lovely floral letters.
Pin it for Later
More Spring Crafting Fun
Here are some more ideas for Spring crafts and DIY projects that you can make with your children.