Spring is here… even if it’s not the usual spring and most of us are staying home. It’s a difficult time, but our weather has been beautiful and I’ve gone out for a few walks to enjoy the weather.
I’m loving that daylight savings is here and bringing us longer, brighter afternoons and evenings. Spring brings such wonderful inspiration for crafts. So we’ve gathered 15 fun spring kids crafts for you to enjoy with your family.
Spending extra time at home with your kids can be a great opportunity to craft.
You and your kids will love these 15 fun spring kids crafts. These are all simple crafts and activities for preschoolers, primary and elementary school age children.
- Puffy Paint Craft Stick Bee – Glued to My Crafts – Puffy paint is so much fun and these bees are super cute.
- Paper Plate Carrot Kids Craft – A Night Owl Blog – Let your toddler or preschooler turn their cute little footprints into a spring craft.
- Butterfly Magnet Clips – Mom Endeavors – Super cute and easy spring craft perfect for preschoolers.
- Popsicle Stick Bench – Jinxy Kids – Your kids can make these popsicle stick benches and then use them to play with their other toys. I love simple DIY toys like this.
- Butterfly Window Clings – Gym Craft Laundry – More fun with puffy paint.
- Stained Glass Rainbows – Mom On Timeout – Super easy spring craft for little ones. You just need tissue paper in rainbow colors, wax paper and glue.
- Spring Waldorf Hand Kite – Sugar, Spice, and Glitter – These only take a short time to make and your preschoolers will play with these for hours.
- Rainbow Bottle Cap Magnets – Turning the Clock Back – A simple ribbon craft that will look fabulous on your fridge.
- DIY Duck Tape Spring Vases – Simply Stacie – Pretty decor kids can make and moms can enjoy.
- Soda Bottle Watering Can – Mess For Less – Kids love watering plants. This cute craft will get them even more excited to help plant spring flowers.
- Grass Hair Jars – Mom vs. The Boys – Your kids will love watching grass grow in these friendly faced jars.
- 3D Paper Caterpillar – Easy Peasy and Fun – Lots of cutting practice for preschoolers.
- Painted Birdhouse – 5 Minutes for Mom – Painting birdhouses is fun for all ages. You can buy a set of wooden birdhouses to paint here on Amazon.
- Easy Garden Gnome Craft for Kids – Club Chica Circle – These are so simple and will be cute additions to your spring potted plants.
- Popsicle Stick Dragonflies – Crafty Morning – Kids will love making these cute dragonflies and then you can encourage them to make up creative stories as they play with them.
All of these spring crafts use minimal supplies and they are super quick and easy for small children. These kids activities are great way to celebrate the start of spring.
Find More Crafts
Be sure that you don’t miss these 20 Easter Crafts For Kids…
Also you kids will have so much fun making castles with Kinetic Sand.
And check out our Activities for Preschoolers resource page.
Pin it for Later