St. Patrick’s Day is almost here! It’s such a fun holiday and a perfect time to mix up some fabulous cocktails. So we’ve gathered 19 awesome St. Patrick’s Day Cocktail recipes from our blogging friends.
Whether you’re having a party, celebrating with your spouse, or just kicking back to relax solo, enjoy one of these fun drink ideas and get into the St. Patrick’s Day spirit.
Try These St. Patrick’s Day Cocktail Recipes…
(Our personal ultimate favorites are #3 and #9, so don’t miss those!)
- Irish Coffee – Baking Beauty
- Nutty Irishman – Candrel’s Crafts, Cooks & Characters
- Mint Chip Cooketini – Snappy Gourmet
- Luck of the Irish Shots – Real Housemoms
- Coconut Lime Cilantro Cooler – Mom On Timeout
- Irish Mule – Pink Heels, Pink Truck
- Chocolate Mudslide Cocktail – The Weary Chef
- Baileys Martini – Mantitlement
- Fuzzy Leprechaun Cocktail – Tammilee Tips
- Baby Guinness Jello Shots – Slim Pickin’s Kitchen
- Whipped Popsicle – Shake, Bake and Party
- Baileys Pudding Shots – Crazy for Crust
- Green Apple Sangria – Made With Happy
- Shamrock Sour Cocktail – Pizzazzerie
- Tropical Leprechaun Drink – Wishes and Dishes
- Green Licorice Cocktail – Kendall Rayburn
- Marvelous Mango Mojito – Simply Darrling
- Lime Mojito Mocktail – In the Playroom
- Cucumber Mint Martini – Lip Gloss and Crayons
While you’re enjoying your cocktail, serve your kids one of these…
Lucky Green Mint Milkshake for St. Patrick’s Day
And you still have time to whip together this fun DIY Easy St. Patrick’s Day Decor. You can make them yourself to decorate your house or turn it into a craft for your kids.
Also, you can find some tasty St. Patrick’s Day food recipes here…
Or if you want to stick to a classic drink that works for any celebration, follow our guide for how to make a martini and impress your friends with the perfect martini.
We hope you have a blast celebrating St. Patrick’s Day!