Treat Dad with a sweet treat wrapped in a sweet message with these Father’s Day candy bar wrapper printables. Simply print and wrap a chocolate bar or two and surprise Dad.
This free printable is a quick and easy way to make a homemade gift for Dad. If you’re also giving a store-bought gift, add one of these custom message candy bars to make the present extra special.
Just like our Mother’s Day candy bar wrapper printable, these are so easy to make.
Purchase some nice chocolate candy bars – these wrappers fit 6.5 oz Hershey Candy Bars and other similarly sized candy bars. Our favorite is the Green & Black’s Organic dark chocolate bars. They taste great and have a gold foil wrap on the inside of the bars which makes the final product look more polished.
How To Wrap The Candy Bars
- Print this Happy Fathers Day Candy Bar Printable on card stock, photo paper or even regular printer paper. We printed our samples that you see in the photos on regular printer paper.
- Cut out the design.
- Remove the candy bar outer wrapper to reveal the foil lining inside.
- Wrap the printed design around the bar and seal. Using two-sided tape placed on the inside of the paper works best.
More Father’s Day Ideas
Here is another fun Father’s Day gift your kids can make… Dad’s Six Pack
And here are even more Father’s Day gift craft ideas from our blogging friends…
- Give Me A High Five Handprint Father’s Day Card
- Father’s Day Printables and Quotes
- Popsicle Stick Pallet Coasters for Father’s Day
- Free Father’s Day Handprint Printable
Share With Your Friends
We’d love, love, love a tweet or a pin… Thanks so much! 🙂
[Tweet “Father’s Day Candy Bar Wrapper – Free Printable”]