Susan here to share a video review of an educational app for babies and toddlers. We were compensated for our time to create this post, however as always all opinions are our own.
I think parenting today is way harder than it was for the last generation. So much is required of us as parents and the world keeps getting more complicated and dangerous. When I was 6 years old, my parents sent Janice and me home from school everyday alone on a public bus! Personally I think that’s crazy, but in those days it was par for the course.
But there is one thing that today’s parents have that I didn’t even have a decade ago when my first baby arrived… Apps.
I made this quick video to show you exactly why I love this app…
Of course moms don’t want to sit their kids in front of a TV for hours and hours, but the value of an entertaining and educational app that you can use on the go… PRICELESS. Well, actually… it’s not priceless… Baby’s Brilliant app and 3 video downloads are free and then additional downloads are only 99 cents.
The Baby’s Brilliant app is a free, fun and educational app that will captivate your baby or toddler with classical music, popular children’s songs and movies.
The Baby’s Brilliant app features:
- Free app includes 3 free downloads.
- Additional video and music downloads cost only 99 cents each.
- Available for iPhone, iPad and iPod.
- Categories include: Educational, Entertaining, Lullabies, Nature, Classical, Night Lights, Popular Children’s Songs, and more.
- Some videos and songs are featured in Chinese, French, German and Spanish.
- Create playlists so that videos and songs play automatically for young children in the order of your choice.
- Parental controls prevent children from making in-app purchases.
In support of breast cancer awareness month, Baby’s Brilliant will be donating 25% of their proceeds from the month of October to The National Breast Cancer Foundation.
Disclosure: This post is sponsored.
Written by Susan Carraretto, co-founder of 5 Minutes for Mom
Talk with me: @5minutesformom and Facebook.com/5minutesformom
Pin with me at pinterest.com/5minutesformom