Pin this quick appetizer recipe to make for family and friends at your next party.
Roasted Red Pepper and Artichoke Dip with Herbed Baguette Crisps
- STACY'S® Bake Shop Herbed Baguette Bakery Crisps
- 1 can of artichoke hearts – drained
- 1 small jar of roasted red peppers – drained
- 1 package of cream cheese – softened
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 parmesan cheese – grated
- 1 small clove of garlic – minced
- Basil – optional (for garnish)
- Place all ingredients in food processor and blend just until well blended, taking care to maintain thick, chunky consistency.
- Refrigerate before serving. Serve in bowl with STACY’S® Bake Shop Bakery Herbed Baguette Crisps for dipping or top crisps with a spoonful of dip and garnish with basil.
Find More Party Food Recipes
Disclosure: Sponsored by Frito-Lay North America. As always, our opinions are our own. Frito-Lay provided me with samples of Stacy’s Bake Shop Bakery Crisps.