This post may contain affiliate links. Read my disclosure policy here.
Pin this quick appetizer recipe to make for family and friends at your next party.
Roasted Red Pepper and Artichoke Dip with Herbed Baguette Crisps
- STACY'S® Bake Shop Herbed Baguette Bakery Crisps
- 1 can of artichoke hearts – drained
- 1 small jar of roasted red peppers – drained
- 1 package of cream cheese – softened
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 parmesan cheese – grated
- 1 small clove of garlic – minced
- Basil – optional for garnish
- Place all ingredients in food processor and blend just until well blended, taking care to maintain thick, chunky consistency.
- Refrigerate before serving. Serve in bowl with STACY’S® Bake Shop Bakery Herbed Baguette Crisps for dipping or top crisps with a spoonful of dip and garnish with basil.
Find More Party Food Recipes
Follow our Appetizers, Snacks and Party Food Pinterest Board.
Disclosure: Sponsored by Frito-Lay North America. As always, our opinions are our own. Frito-Lay provided me with samples of Stacy’s Bake Shop Bakery Crisps.
Written by Susan Carraretto, co-founder of 5 Minutes for Mom
Talk with me: @5minutesformom and Facebook.com/5minutesformom
Pin with me at http://pinterest.com/5minutesformom/
Leave a Comment