Earth Day is on Monday and nothing makes me happier than creating kid friendly snacks that not only fill a tummy, but also help teach an important concept, such as a greener environment or conservation.
My kids and I browsed the Internet and found 10 yummy and fun treats that can be made to help celebrate Earth Day. While you are at it, don’t forget the Dirt Cups recipe we shared last week as well.
- Earth Day Cake and Rice Krispie Earth Pops by Stephanie Lynn
- Earth Day Pancakes from Creative Foods
- Earth Day Cookies from The Decorated Cookie
- Fresh Fruit Earth using Grapes, Blueberries, and Rice Cakes from The Educator’s Spin On It. She also has a fabulous list of books to read for Earth Day as well
- Granola Earth Day Bars from the Spoonful website
- Earth Day Cake Pops from Vanilla and Lace
- Ladybugs on a stick from the Spoonful website
- Pinecone Snacks via Spoonful
- Vegetable Flowers via Spoonful
- Tree Trim Snack Mix via Spoonful
Will you be celebrating Earth Day? What activities will you be participating in with your kids?
Be sure to click through on each of the above links to find the recipe as well as other crafts and activities you can do with your kids. Earth Day is a great way to teach your kids about conservation and talk about how you can help create a greener environment.