This post may contain affiliate links. Read my disclosure policy here.
What are your 2009 New Year’s Resolutions?
A few of my resolutions (or goals as I like to think of them) are:
- Enjoy each day and savor each moment with my girls.
- Lose a few holiday pounds and get in shape. (Although I lost all of my baby weight last year, I’m still hopelessly out of shape. Must. Exercise.)
- Organize and manage my projects more effectively. (Psst… I’ve got a fantastic solution for this… check back Monday.)
- Take more video of my girls. (They’re growing up too fast… I need to capture more.)
- Read and comment on more blogs. (I’m so busy that I don’t spend enough time enjoying the blogosphere and commenting.)
Now it’s your turn… what do you resolve to do this year?
Leave a Comment