This post may contain affiliate links. Read my disclosure policy here.
Yesterday I announced an exciting Wagon giveaway sponsored by the brilliant maker of outdoor toys — Step 2. And today we’re celebrating the sun with another Step 2 giveaway.
Today we’re all about playing in the water…
Thanks to Step 2, we’re going to give one of you your choice from the following new Step 2 water fun toys.
The first option is my personal favorite. Step 2 sent us this River Run Waterpark with Umbrella to test out. And it is fantastic.
As I mentioned yesterday, I’m on a constant quest to limit my children’s sun exposure, so as soon as I see an umbrella on a toy, my mouth starts to water.
So this free-flowing water toy with a cute umbrella has me dreaming of sunny days to come. (The sun has been shining here today, but the air is still too cold to allow for bare sleeves, much less wet sleeves.)
Another fantastic feature of this toy is that it allows for multiple children (of various ages) to play at the same time. We’ll be able to have Olivia and Sophia sitting on the ground splashing their hands in the water, while Julia stands up and sends boats sailing down the current of flowing water.
The second water toy that you could choose is this new all-in-one Sand and Water Cart.
Again, I’m loving the umbrella!!!
Step 2 definitely knows how to entice moms. This cart is full of features to keep parents pleased and kids busy.
- The underneath storage shelf allows toys to dry after use.
- Two front wheels and handle allow cart to be moved from place to place very easily.
- It has a durable protective lid that attaches securely with elastic tie-downs to keep out debris and rain-water.
- It comes with 2 boats, a water tower and cup.
- And my personal favorite… a 42″ tilting umbrella to help shade children from sunlight.
I have to say I wish I had purchased this all in one cart for my tiny townhouse backyard. Instead we have a full sandbox and a full water table. With space so tight in our little excuse for a backyard, we could have used a cute combo like this.
For your third choice, you can select the Fun Flow Play Sink.
Do your kids love to play at the kitchen sink, splashing your counter tops and spilling water on the floor? Julia loves to stand there and make a watery mess as she helps wash dishes.
Well now your kids can take the kitchen sink outside where they can splash and spill to their hearts’ content.
Step 2’s Fun Flow Play Sink has a battery operated pump to keep water flowing through the fun gooseneck faucet. It comes with a cup, strainer, spinning waterwheel and funnel that are cleverly made with a handle feature so the kids can easily hang them from the outer rim of the sink for storage.
So take your pick and enter this giveaway. Step 2 will send one of our lucky readers their choice of a River Run Waterpark with Umbrella or a Sand and Water Cart or a Fun Flow Play Sink.
Leave a comment and tell us which toy you’d like the best.
Enter to Win:
If you want to win, all the instructions about entering the “Two Weeks of Toys” Giveaways are included in the “Two Weeks of Toys” Giveaway post (including the code to put our “Two Weeks of Toys” Giveaway button on your site.)
But here is a quick run through:
- Leave a comment on this post to be entered.
- Post a link to this contest (it is always nice to let your readers have a chance to win too!) and/or link and post a button to our “Two Weeks of Toys” Giveaway post. (If you post the button and link to the “Two Weeks of Toys” Giveaway, you are qualified to enter in all the upcoming “Two Weeks of Toys” Giveaway contests.) Non-bloggers are welcome too – we understand you can’t link – but please pass the word on to your friends.
(This giveaway is open to both US and Canadian shipping addresses.)
Good luck! And we will see you tomorrow for our next “Two Weeks of Toys” Giveaway contest.
Leave a Comment