As you can see, Olivia is delighted with hers!
Once upon a time, there were baby walkers. But since giving pre-walkers mobility is a recipe for careening-down-a-staircase disaster, clever toy makers came up with a brilliant alternative.
The modern mom knows it – and loves it – well… the ExerSaucer®!
Since Jackson was an infant, the world of ExerSaucers® has gotten bigger and brighter! Evenflo’s latest ExerSaucers® are fantastic, with a variety of bright, engaging toys and fun music.
Sometimes a baby needs a great place to hang out and play. Olivia – and every other baby I have ever seen in an ExerSaucer® – loves the fun of bouncing and swiveling around while surrounded by exciting toys. And why wouldn’t babies love them? The ExerSaucer® is a fabulous idea!
Today, in our “Two Weeks of Toys” Giveaway Event, we are featuring Evenflo’s two latest designs, the ExerSaucer® 1-2-3 Tea for Me™ Active Learning Center™ and the ExerSaucer® Mega Farm™ Active Learning Center™
Some key features of these two ExerSaucers®:
- Variety of age-appropriate toys and fun music help baby achieve 10 developmental milestones such as cause/effect understanding, hand-eye coordination and more
- 3-position height adjustment to accommodate growing babies
- Folds flat for travel and storage
- Built-in carry handle makes travel a cinch
- Baby gets plenty of exercise with bounce, rock and swivel/spin actions
- Fun themes
- Removable, washable seat pad for easy cleaning
- Four months to walking age; maximum height 30″
Enter to Win:
If you want to win your choice of either the ExerSaucer® 1-2-3 Tea for Me™ Active Learning Center™ or the ExerSaucer® Mega Farm™ Active Learning Center™, all the instructions about entering the “Two Weeks of Toys” Giveaways are included in the “Two Weeks of Toys” Giveaway post (including the code to put our “Two Weeks of Toys” Giveaway button on your site.)
But here is a quick run through:
- Leave a comment on this post to be entered.
- Post a link to this contest (it is always nice to let your readers have a chance to win too!) and/or link and post a button to our “Two Weeks of Toys” Giveaway post. (If you post the button and link to the “Two Weeks of Toys” Giveaway, you are qualified to enter in all the upcoming “Two Weeks of Toys” Giveaway contests. And we have two weeks of contests to come!) Non-bloggers are welcome too – we understand you can’t link – but feel free to pass the word on to your friends.
(This giveaway is open to both US and Canadian shipping addresses.)
Good luck! And we will see you tomorrow for our next “Two Weeks of Toys” Giveaway contest.