These greek chicken lettuce wraps are a cinch to make and perfect to meal prep so you have lunches all week long or a quick, healthy dinner ready to go on a busy night.
Anna here with a quick and easy recipe for you… Greek Chicken Lettuce Wraps!
I love when I create a new recipe that is so easy it’s almost fool-proof but so delicious it’s kinda shocking! When I made these the first time, I thought “I wish I had made some dressing or dip for these.” I hadn’t tasted them yet, I was just staging them for photos.
When I took my first bite though? LITERALLY SO GOOD!!! The chicken is SO flavorful that I honestly didn’t miss a dressing or dip AT ALL. And I LOVE to dip everything.
Since there is no extra sauce or dip on these wraps, the calorie count stays low for a super healthy meal.
I have lots of chicken recipes over at my site Food and DIY if you are interested.
How to make Greek Chicken Lettuce Wraps
First, gather all your ingredients. You need shredded chicken, green leaf lettuce, a chopped onion, diced tomatoes, and some seasonings.
I love this recipe so much. I know it will be on repeat all spring and summer long. It’s a great recipe for making ahead and then building the wraps when needed. You’ll love this healthy meal for a quick lunch or dinner on the go.
Greek Chicken Lettuce Wraps
- 2 small chicken breasts I used 1 1/2 large thick chicken breasts
- 1 small onion diced
- 1 small tomato diced
- 1 head green leaf lettuce
- 1 tsp lemon pepper seasoning
- 1 tbsp greek seasoning
- Boil the chicken until cooked through. Remove from water and shred with 2 forks or throw the chicken into a bowl and shred with a mixer.
- While the chicken is cooking, dice the onions and tomato, set aside.
- Wash the green leaf lettuce, pat dry with a paper towel, set aside.
- Once the chicken is shredded, add the lemon pepper and Greek seasoning, toss until well combined.
- Spoon shredded chicken onto a lettuce leaf, top with tomatoes and onion. Roll the lettuce up and enjoy!
Pin these Greek Chicken Lettuce Wraps
Find More Easy Chicken Recipes
If you love easy chicken recipes, try these…