This post may contain affiliate links. Read my disclosure policy here.
Tax season is here… does that fill you with a sense of dread? Or does it get you excited to spend your tax refund? According to TD Canada, 28% of Canadians have negative feelings about tax season!
But, tax season is a great time to reassess your finances and make plans for your future. And fortunately, TD Canada is here to help you with your tax planning.
We’re thrilled to be joining the @TD_Canada #TDTaxTips Chat as panelists. Our good friend Carla Young and the @MOMeo team are hosting the #TDTaxTips Twitter Chat WEDNESDAY, March 29th at 8pm EST.
So bring your tax planning and budgeting questions (and ideas) and the TD Canada Tax-Perts will be there to answer your questions and share their tax planning advice to help you get your finances on track for the coming year.
And since Twitter Chats are always more fun with prizes, they’ll be giving away FOUR (4) $250 VISA Gift Cards and ONE (1) $500 VISA Gift Card. All you have to do to qualify is RSVP below and join the #TDTaxTips chat on March 29th at 8pm EST (you must be present and tweeting using the #TDTaxTips hashtag at the time of the prize draw).*
(Sorry to our US friends, while most of our giveaways are open to this US, this one is for Canadians only.)
Join us all as we share practical saving and budgeting tips to help you during tax season. During this interactive Q&A chat, we will be sharing:
- No nonsense budgeting and savings tips.
- Easy ways to increase your savings (without serious hardship, we promise).
- How to get your family on board with sticking to a monthly budget.
- Expert advice on tax-free savings options available to you.
- Practical tips on being prepared for whatever the future holds.
Of course, the experts from TD Canada will be there to answer any questions you have about tax planning and tax-free savings.
Once you have RSVP’d below, all you have to do to join the #TDTaxTips Chat is login to Twitter March 29th at 8pm EST and join the conversation on the #TDTaxTips hashtag.
* No purchase necessary. Winners must be a Canadian resident (excluding Quebec) who have reached the age of majority in their province/territory. RSVP winners will be selected using Random.org from the people who RSVP below and participate in the Twitter chat held March 29th, 2016 between 8:00pm and 9:00pm EST using the #TDTaxTips hashtag. Prize draw winners will be selected based on the first correct response using the #TDTaxTips hashtag. Should that winner not be eligible to claim the prize, the next eligible submission will be selected. The prize cannot be transferred or redeemed for cash. Limit one prize per participant.
>>> Find Full Contest Details HERE…
To be eligible for the random prize draw during the #TDTaxTips Twitter Chat scheduled for Wednesday, March 29th at 8pm EST, please enter your Twitter name “@YourTwitterName” in the Link/Blog Title field and your Twitter URL “www.twitter.com/YourTwitterName” in the Link Field.
Prizing is open to Canadians only.
Disclosure: This post is sponsored so extra thanks for reading and sharing.
Written by Susan Carraretto, co-founder of 5 Minutes for Mom
Talk with me: @5minutesformom and Facebook.com/5minutesformom
Pin with me at pinterest.com/5minutesformom
Leave a Comment