This post may contain affiliate links. Read my disclosure policy here.
Spring will soon be here… and I can’t wait! Yes, rainy days are also included in the package, but let’s focus on the good things and celebrate nature coming back to life with some easy floral spring DIYs.
I’m sharing a list with some of my favorite floral spring projects… many of which are for home decor. It’s been a long, cold winter for many of us and when spring finally arrives, we can all celebrate her sweet smelling flowers and bright afternoons to play at the park.
Don’t you just love the way flowers can brighten any space? I know I do!
I hope these pretty spring DIYs give you some inspiration and help you enjoy this fabulously cheerful season.
Have fun browsing through these ideas… I especially love #8 and #19, so don’t miss those.
- Flower Napkin Ring DIY from abeautifulmess.com
- DIY Floral Chandelier Garland from sugarandcloth.com
- Spring Floral Mini Canvas Art from beauteefulliving.com
- DIY Floral Bike Basket from lovelyindeed.com
- DIY Floral Art from melyssagriffin.com
- DIY Flower Crown from linesacross.com
- DIY Floral Monogram from thecraftingchicks.com
- DIY Crepe Paper Peonies from gatheringbeauty.com
- Floral Canvas Art from brepurposed.porch.com
- Dried Flower Jewelry from craftyanne.com
- DIY Floral Curtain from designlovefest.com
- DIY Floral Letters from decorate-you.blogspot.com
- Floral Acrylic Monogram from thescrapshoppeblog.com
- DIY Floral Chandelier Garland from francoisetmoi.com
- Diy Floral Dreamcatcher from insidethelifeofagoddess.com
- DIY Floral Hanger from monsterscircus.com
- DIY Floral Placecard Holders from bloominghomestead.com
- No Sew Fabric Banner from brooklynberrydesigns.com
- DIY Paper Spring Floral Crown from thehousethatlarsbuilt.com
- Eggshell Spring Floral from todaysnest.com
And Don’t Miss This…
Since the onset of spring also means it’s time for spring cleaning, you may want to check out our Natural Cleaning Tips – Perfect for Spring Cleaning.
While we like to focus on the fun parts of spring, it does help you enjoy the rest of the season when your house is fresh and clean.
Pin it for Later
Written by Susan Carraretto, co-founder of 5 Minutes for Mom
Talk with me: @5minutesformom and Facebook.com/5minutesformom
Pin with me at pinterest.com/5minutesformom
Leave a Comment