Happy July 4th!!!
We hope you have a wonderful Independence Day celebrating with friends and family… or simply relaxing quietly and enjoying a well-deserved day off.
If you want a super easy, last minute patriotic treat, here are 5 ideas that you can whip together with your kids in a few minutes.
1. Patriotic Pretzels by Simply Being Mommy
2. Red White and Blue Berries by Denise for us here at 5 Minutes for Mom
3. Red White Blue Fruit Pizza Recipe by Passion for Savings
4. Patriotic Chocolate Cookies by Love to be in the Kitchen
5. Rice Krispy Treat Sparklers by Rachel Lacy for us here at 5 Minutes for Mom.
Pin It For Later