This post may contain affiliate links. Read my disclosure policy here.
Working from home and taking care of my two daughters, I don’t have time to run somewhere every time I need to print or copy something. It’s just not an option. So, having a printer and copier at home is a necessity!
The Epson WorkForce 600 all-in-one is definitely one of those printers that is revolutionizing the way that small businesses and home businesses are getting things done!
This cost-effective ink jet printer delivers laser quality text and superior color images that are smudge, water, and fade resistant thanks to Epson’s exclusive DURABrite® Ultra ink. The Epson WorkForce 600 also features a 2.5″ tilt LCD screen for easy access to controls and settings and an automatic document feeder to easily scan, copy and fax documents.
The feature that really caught my eye on the WorkForce 600 is that it offers both built-in Wi-Fi and wired networking! I’m always working on my laptop so my “office” often moves from the living room to home office to the backyard to the bedroom. It can be quite annoying when I have to constantly run back to my office to plug my laptop in to my printer just to print something. The Wi-Fi feature allows me to print from virtually anywhere in my house!!!
More Epson WorkForce 600 Features:
Remarkable Print and Copy speeds
5750×1440 dpi printing, 1200×2400 dpi scanning
Copy/scan/fax stacks of documents quickly with built-in 30-page automatic document feeder
Built-in double-sided printing
Copies & scans to a computer, memory card, and USB flash drive
Built-in memory card slots to easily transfer files and print photos without using a PC
Prints border-free photos in 3.5″x5″, 4″x6″, 5″x7″, 8″x10″, and letter sizes
Sleek design (18.2″W x 13.6″D x 9.3″H)
Two-year limited warranty with toll-free support
Visit www.epson.com for a complete list of features and details.
Pack all those features (and more), plus the DURABrite® Ultra ink, 2.5″ LCD control screen, and built-in Wi-Fi and wired networking, into one machine and you have an amazing set-up for your small business or home office!
I almost forgot the best part….the Epson WorkForce 600 is priced at only $199.99!!! A great deal for a powerful and high-quality all-in-one!
Ok, so I have even more good news! We are giving away one Epson WorkForce 600 to one lucky reader AND Epson has generously donated another WorkForce 600 to our Under The Tree program!
Here’s how you can enter to win:
- See our Christmas Giveaway 2009 post to read more about
participating in our Christmas Giveaway
- Either link back to this post and include a Christmas Giveaway 2009 button in that post or on your sidebar, or link to the individual giveaways you choose to enter. We have a ton of different buttons and styles for you to choose from. Click here to get the button codes. (If you post and include the button, either in your post or on your sidebar, and link back here, you are good for all the giveaways. No more linking required.)
- Please leave one comment below to enter this giveaway. You may earn additional entries for the following:
1. Subscribe to our Feed
2. Sign up for our Newsletter
If you are already subscribed and are on our newsletter list, you qualify for these two additional entries. Go ahead and leave your additional comments below.
- As always, non bloggers are welcome to participate! We understand you can’t link – but please spread the word to your friends via facebook, twitter, etc.
- Entries are open from Wednesday November 11th through Friday, December 4th at 12pm EST.
- Our winner will be drawn randomly and we will announce the winner Saturday, December 5th. Please make sure to check our site and your email address to see if you have won a prize. We must receive your reply within 5 business days. (If you want your prize to arrive in time — the sooner we hear from you, the better!)
- This contest is open to US shipping addresses only. Due to legal restrictions, this promotion void where prohibited.
Please see our site’s Terms and Conditions of Use for a complete list of our Contest and Giveaway Rules.
* We did not receive a WorkForce 600 from Epson for this review. However, Epson is providing one WorkForce 600 for this contest AND another for our Under the Tree Program.
Written by 5 Minutes for Mom Contributing Editor: Stacey Lynn
Leave a Comment